Water-Logged

i use my next door neighbors pool. shes so nice. she even lets me have friends over. shes like the grandmother that i never ad.. but techniguellyi do...

nope they are not... ive seen the biggest one (it was in the guuniess book.. ) omg.. it ws humoungus.. then theres forbes' boat.. og.,.. he ha a helicopeter on it and a pool. and he was swimming when he blew by us...

i've been swimming all week, i spent my day at the beach with my friends and then swim in my pool and sometimes even go back to the beach after, i'm like a fish or something

I'm on two swim teams, I have practice 6 hours a day. I'm soooooooo sore my legs feel like Jello! Lol. This morning I had practice from 5-9 AM. I swim competively 11 out of 12 months of the year. It's very tiring!

its super hott here in Cali but i don't have a pool i went last tuesday to the communtiy pool and there was all these little kids i felt sooo stupid but then i was like WHAT THE HECK!! and me and my friends started acting Super supid and doing all this sincranized swimming!!! lol but there was a hott life guard and i think he was looking at me while i was tanning and laying by the pool!! lol

i play H2O polo!!!!! im a tomboy kinda so i was glad to get some muscles from it!! lol if anyone else plays H20 polo PUHLEZZE pm cuz i luv it and volley ball!!! they ROCK!! fo yo info H20 polo is the 2nd roughest sport next to wresling!!! cuz you can get away with ANYTHING underwater the refs don't see!!! hehehehehe i know its sick bu i used to pee on the gurls!!! hahahahhahaha evil laugh!!!

lauren vartan :surf:

Back