/wave goodbye

See it positively. At least, when you come back, you get all the accrued HJ-News of eight Weeks at once !

...well, anyway, goodbye Daax.

2 days from now you'll wonder why you did it, but 8 weeks from now you'll understand. Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well. I did it (air force wise anyway), and though I don't know you, I have faith you'll succeed. Bear with it, soldier!

Probably a little more than 2 months. Unless you have an insanely easy AIT.

well, I'm hoping I'll have internet access at AIT, seeing as my MOS isn't combat. But it may just be wishful thinking. Otherwise, you won't see me for 6 months.

well, I'm hoping I'll have internet access at AIT, seeing as my MOS isn't combat. But it may just be wishful thinking. Otherwise, you won't see me for 6 months.

Oooh 4 month AIT eh? Thats, probably, 1 month no PC, 2 months restricted PC, and a final month of free PC.

...probably.

Have fun daax. And ya you'll have internet at ait unless your a 11B but since you said your not combat mos you'll be good.

Take care tho stick with it, gets easy after basic and ait.

Remember: never let them think for you.

When you stop thinking for yourself you become just another weapon to them. If you want to make a difference in the world, if you honestly want to do your duty, remember that you are a human being, just like everyone else. Keep your humanity. Respect your enemy, perhaps, if you can, manage to forgive your enemy, and question those things you know to be wrong.

The rest is up to chance and circumstance. Make the best choices you can, and hope beyond hope you never have to fire a weapon in anger.

~Dune~

Back