*waves! "ello! ^_^

'ello there! ^_^

As I write this I am doing laundry and listening to songs from the O Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack. :D

Hrm. Let's see. My name is a good place to start, eh? ^_^;; I'm Justin, from Knoxville, TN. Yes, a city. Bleck. I hate cities. I'd absolutely love to live somewhere secluded and quiet. I adore nature.

I began my fantasy love when I seen EverQuest: Evolutions in Wal*Mart. It looked quite spiffy, so I bought it and made a Froglok Wizard. I remember dying by drowning in a small river in Gukta, and respawning to see a skeleton walk in front of me with a dark swamp backdrop! I had no clue what I had gotten into, but I was scared and logged off! xD

Anywho, it's been great from there. I quit EQ in '04. It became EverCrack. :P Since I have tried ShadowBane and AO. Didn't care for them. I did play EQ2 and WoW for a few months several times. Very enjoyable. I followed Vanguard for over a year and am currently playing it. I managed into Beta 4, but by the time my computer could run it Open Beta had just started that same day. :P2

It's not what I thought it would be. That's all I'll say.

I was at Vanguard Ten Ton Hammer writing articles for several months when I quit. Now I am a mod at Vanguard Roleplayers and Vanguard Crafters. Recently I've looked into HJ, and I am falling in love slowly. HJ and Simutronics seems ridiculously RP friendly, and I adore that! I can't believe the hype level on MMORPG.com is only 6.9.

I remember RPing without knowing it. I seen a Gnome in Innothule Swamp, looked at my map, and seen he was from Faydwer. I asked him why he was so far from home, and he ran off. I shouted for him to come back! xD I RPed all the time until I realized I was doing it, and got caught in the 1337 uber gearz. But in WoW and EQ2 I've stuck to RPing and very much enjoy it.

Hrm. OK. I suppose I've rambled long enough. I suppose I will end with a line from the song I am listening to:

Oh, sisters let's go down, let's go down, come on down. Oh, sisters, let's go down in the river to pray. As I went down in the river to pray, studying about that good old way, and who shall wear the robe and crown? Good Lord, show me the way.

^_^

*Comes out of a cookie jar with his face covered in cookie crumbs*
Ehh? A newcomer you say?? Welcome to the forums, man!

lol I have had this avatar in use on different forms since Mythica where I was a mod, hmm or was it Dragon Realms hehe maybe both at the same time.

Thank you ^^ I'm truely not sure where it came from, my guild in VG has a gallery of some really stunning fantasy avatars that our leader put together. So far I've not failed to find one that fits my character's perfectly. That's how I picture my future ilvari, either a ranger or a healer depending on if healers are made like empaths :smiley:

Back