*waves! "ello! ^_^

Oh, so pretty..

But then, we have screenshots with Suwari in them and they can't have them in at release, so maybe there wont be the glasses..never know.

'ello there! ^_^

As I write this I am doing laundry and listening to songs from the O Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack. :D

Hrm. Let's see. My name is a good place to start, eh? ^_^;; I'm Justin, from Knoxville, TN. Yes, a city. Bleck. I hate cities. I'd absolutely love to live somewhere secluded and quiet. I adore nature.

I began my fantasy love when I seen EverQuest: Evolutions in Wal*Mart. It looked quite spiffy, so I bought it and made a Froglok Wizard. I remember dying by drowning in a small river in Gukta, and respawning to see a skeleton walk in front of me with a dark swamp backdrop! I had no clue what I had gotten into, but I was scared and logged off! xD

Anywho, it's been great from there. I quit EQ in '04. It became EverCrack. :P Since I have tried ShadowBane and AO. Didn't care for them. I did play EQ2 and WoW for a few months several times. Very enjoyable. I followed Vanguard for over a year and am currently playing it. I managed into Beta 4, but by the time my computer could run it Open Beta had just started that same day. :P2

It's not what I thought it would be. That's all I'll say.

I was at Vanguard Ten Ton Hammer writing articles for several months when I quit. Now I am a mod at Vanguard Roleplayers and Vanguard Crafters. Recently I've looked into HJ, and I am falling in love slowly. HJ and Simutronics seems ridiculously RP friendly, and I adore that! I can't believe the hype level on MMORPG.com is only 6.9.

I remember RPing without knowing it. I seen a Gnome in Innothule Swamp, looked at my map, and seen he was from Faydwer. I asked him why he was so far from home, and he ran off. I shouted for him to come back! xD I RPed all the time until I realized I was doing it, and got caught in the 1337 uber gearz. But in WoW and EQ2 I've stuck to RPing and very much enjoy it.

Hrm. OK. I suppose I've rambled long enough. I suppose I will end with a line from the song I am listening to:

Oh, sisters let's go down, let's go down, come on down. Oh, sisters, let's go down in the river to pray. As I went down in the river to pray, studying about that good old way, and who shall wear the robe and crown? Good Lord, show me the way.

^_^

X-(

There are so very many things wrong with that post, I refuse to welcome you. Also, 'cause of your signature that doesn't seem to be present in your early posts.

Let the others welcome you, you've earned naught but a glare from me.

*thwaps hard*

Hey, don't blame me for having standards. :P

Besides, if you'd like, I could point out some of the key things that bug me. Like, for instance, the soundtrack to "O' Brother Where Art Thou". The movie was felgercarb, and the soundtrack... Well, to put it simply, I'd rather have someone drive a nail into my ear than listen to it.

Back