*waves*

Sparky

Cadet
Hey all...just thought I'd pop in before I start posting a bunch so that you have an idea of who I am. :smiley:

1] First and foremost, I'm a Sarkney fan. :cool:

2] I'm from Canada! I have duel citizenship though...I'm also American

3] I'm a huge, HUGE Buffy, LOTR, SW, HP, and in general, bad boy fanatic. :blush:

4] My favorite movie is Lord of the Rings[both of them], though I'm also a big fan of Gladiator, Braveheart, Kiss the Girls, Red Dragon, Pearl Harbor, The Godfather[all 3], The Matrix, X-Men, Star Wars[original ones especially..I hate ANIKAN!!!], and many, many others!

5] I train horses in real life when I'm not at stupid high school..I also write loads of fanfic and read A LOT. Mainly fantasy, but I read most classics as well.

6] I'm friendly..and I don't [usually] bite.

Anyway, hope to see you all around here..it's good to have fellow-Alias obsessies! *winks at Sark and Sarkney fans* ^_^

Welcome to the forum fellow canadain :smiley:, i realy like buffy too! and awsome u like gladiator my fav movie apart from matrix also :smiley: i totally agree with you the originals are the best (star wars) i like ewoks :smiley: hope u like it here, its a good time

Thanks for the nice reply's you guys! :D 3ffect- awesome! Ewok's are cool.. :lol:...although, Ewan my mighty tasty in TPM...hmm...originals still better!

Ooooo...Alias premier tonight!!!!!!! Must...hold back..urge...to scream! :P

NONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONO
NOT ANOTHER SARKNEY FAN!!!!!! It's nice to have you here though! We'll have to convert you! I'm Dana by the way and it's nice to have you here!

Back