Way back there

Title: Way back there
Genre: Angst, romance, sadness
Summary: Sydney and Vaughn have a past, and after three years they are finally reunited. Can they overcome the past and be able to rekindle a romance?

AN: Here's my new fic, and since Instant Message is over, I'm going to post it now. I hope you enjoy it!, feedback is greatly appriciated.

Way back there
Chapter 1

~Syd POV~

Today I'm going to pick him up at the airport. Three, long summers ago, our romance has been stronger than ever. We've talked slightly during the breakup time, occasionally on the phone but more online. He had moved to a totally different state, Washington; it wasn't that far from LA but it was far enough. That's not why we broke up though. The breakup occured on the phone. I had been jealous of another girl. I said some very harsh things, and it had ended in a heartbeat. We didn't talk for 4 straight months. I had broken his heart, and very well my own. I let my emotions get the best of me. I couldn't take it, it was so hard not talking to him for that long. We finally rekindled our friendship, and I dare not tell him that I still had feelings for him. I was very well aware that he had moved on, so I had no choice but to keep it inside. I still was very much in love with him and I wanted to be with him more than anything. Now, seeing him for the first time since he had moved, I was a complete wreck.

~End POV~

Sydney Bristow and Francie Calfo, were the best of friends. They had known each other since 6th grade, but became friends in the late year of 8th grade, and had been friends ever since. They shared many secrets, had sleepovers, and had done everything together. Now, going into junior year, they still were friends. But, as years went on and when Sydney had broken up with her boyfriend, she confided in Francie to talk to him to see if he had any feelings for her still, which had been the biggest mistake she could have ever made. After they talked (The main reason Francie kept talking to him was because she had thought he was super hot) they became friends. It killed Sydney's heart now, that Michael Vaughn had not been coming from Washington just to see her, but Francie as well.

~Vaughn POV~

I can't seem to put my finger on it, but something has been up with Sydney. I wish I could be there for her. I mean, three years ago we were perfect. I loved her. She loved me. We can't change things. She did however, break my heart. I'd been in love once or twice before, but with her, it was different. I miss it. Ever since I moved, that was the day I knew it would be a while before I saw her again. Now, I'm packing my bags to go back to Los Angeles, California, to see her. Now just her though, her friend Francie too. Don't ask, it's complicated. She's Sydney's best friend, thats the hard part. I'm pretty sure Francie has a crush on me, she always flirts with me when we talk on the phone (which is rare,) or online, I most definately have no feelings for her though. She doesn't even match up to Sydney. I just hope Sydney knows that.

~End POV~

It was Sunday afternoon when Francie and Sydney drove to the airport to pick up Michael. He was staying at Sydney's house. He wasn't old enough to stay at a hotel yet, and Sydney's parents knew Michael well. so he was going to stay with them. They arrived at Gate 9b, the 11:10 am flight as just arriving. They both waited in anxiety for Michael to come out.

"Fran, I'm so nervous."

"Don't be, I'm glad to finally be meeting him! Its a shame we weren't friends when you two were going out!" Fran said excitedly.

"Yeah, totally." Sydney said lifelessly. She was very glad Francie and Michael had not known each other. Francie would have tried to break them up immediately.

"I think thats him Syd!" Francie squealed.

Sydney looked over to where Francie was pointing. She was right, it was him.

"OHMYGOD its him!" Francie ran over to him and threw her arms around his neck. Michael smiled.

"Hey Fran, its so good to finally meet you in person." He hugger her for quite a while. but that was because Francie was holding on super tight. He then locked eyes with Sydney while he was still hugging Francie. Sydney had a tear coming down her cheek.

PM LIST: (24)
rileylovesalias
sd6452
SuperDuck123
vaughnshoney
vaughnsgurl4lf
KAC
xMountineer02300844x
kalias
stealthy
Lovygirl
deranged_girl
Syd_ Vaughn
gregstar
luckylass
frangipani
KAliasGirl
74Aliaschickita47
sydney_alias_vaughn
alias=mylife26
Garner_Chick6
Sarahmañana
SYD96
Addicted 2 Alias
SydAPO05

anyone else? ;)

First! :woot:
Off to read...

Sydney Bristow and Francie Calfo, were the best of friends. They had known each other since 6th grade, but became friends in the late year of 8th grade, and had been friends ever since. They shared many secrets, had sleepovers, and had done everything together. Now, going into junior year, they still were friends. But, as years went on and when Sydney had broken up with her boyfriend, she confided in Francie to talk to him to see if he had any feelings for her still, which had been the biggest mistake she could have ever made. After they talked (The main reason Francie kept talking to him was because she had thought he was super hot) they became friends. It killed Sydney's heart now, that Michael Vaughn had not been coming from Washington just to see her, but Francie as well.
Yea!!!! Francie is back :groupwave:

Sydney had a tear coming down her cheek.
Poor Syd! :cry:

Great start!

Erin

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>ohhh.. I really really like this so far. Can I get a pm when you update, thanks!!!

:D
-kait
</span>

Ok
Francie needs to keep her paws off of Michael
I don't like that she is touching him
And apperently, neither does Sydney
Please put me on the PM list and update soon!

Jen, I love this idea for a story. It's wonderful and awesome and stupendous :hug:
I love it so much and everything is...mysterious and everything :lol: It's great and everything ^_^
This review sucks...I feel bad now...*thinks*
theres a llama here's a llama and this story's awesome pawsome!
Okay, sucky...but I :love: you.
:hug:

Riley xoxo

Back