Way back there

I hope they talk honestly about how they feel cause this is not working...
They are just gonn ahurt worst if they don't talk especially since they both want the same thing...
Thanks for the pm
Update again soon.

AN: I am soo pathetic. I haven't updated in how long? A month? Wow, thats pretty bad. I'm not going to give you excuses either. I babysit like all the time though, so I'm never really home. Hope you guys can forgive me. I put all my effort into this chapter, I hope you like it.

Chapter 9

The rest of the way home was silent, no radio, all you could hear was the breathing of everyone in the car. Sydney fell asleep instantly, and it didn't look like she was going to wake up anytime soon. Vaughn kept his cool, driving casually and trying to keep his mind focused. Finally, Vaughn pulled into Francie's driveway. She got out of the car.

"Bye." She said quietly as she gathered her things together and carefully shut the door, trying not to wake Sydney. Vaughn rolled down the passenger seat window and called out to her.

"Fran, stop by tomorrow. Okay? Syd could use us."

"No problem." She smiled and walked inside.

Vaughn shut the window and backed out of the driveway, inching closer to home. When they got to Sydney's house, he just sat there in the car silently. He moved in the leather seats and looked back at Sydney. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful. Vaughn eyed her up and down, admiring her curves, and her beauty. He finally got out of the driver's seat and opened up the backseat, trying to figure out how to lift her up without waking her. He sat her up, and he moved her legs to the side of the car. He picked her up and carried her towards the house, shutting the door with his back. He rang the doorbell, hoping someone would quickly answer it. Sydney's mom answered the door, gasping, and then smiling, opening the door up for him, and he walked to her bedroom. Sydney's mom followed, pulling the blankets back, and Vaughn gently placed her under them, then pulling them up to her chin. He kissed her forehead and shut the bedroom door behind him.

For the rest of the night, Vaughn relaxed in the living room, sitting on the couch watching TV. Nothing seemed to catch his eye though. His eyes kept darting to Sydney's room to see if the door would open. It hadn't budged since he left here there later that afternoon. He flicked and flicked, and finally he found the movie, "Miracle" He lived for hockey and decided to watch it, even though he had seen it a million times. Somewhere in the middle of the movie, Vaughn had dozed off.

It was about 10:30pm, and Sydney's parents were both out for the evening, with some friends, saying they'd be back late. Sydney emerged from her bedroom, having to go to the bathroom. She heard the TV and saw him sleeping peacefully. She smiled when she stepped further out in the living room. She stared at him for a few moments, tucking a peice of hair behind her ear. She had a little spot that his feet weren't taking up, so she sat there, making sure she didn't wake him. Then she grabbed the blanket at the bottom of the couch, and lied next to him. She put the blanekt over them, and she put her head on his chest. For the rest of the night, she just laid there, listening to the beat of his heart.

~~

The sunrise was just peaking through the windows, inching closer and closer to the two sleeping faces lying on the couch in the living room. Eventually, the sun streamed over their faces, but neither of them woke from the bright light. Vaughn then tried to roll, but found that he could not move anywhere. He then opened his eyes, squinting due to the light. He found a sleeping body next to him. It was Sydney. Her long, brown hair was all over his chest, and he smiled when he looked down. He was a little confused as to why she came and lied next to him, but he was happy that she did.

He moved her so that her head was on his lap, so he could comfortably watch tv. He wasn't really in the mood for tv at that moment though. He was just so confused about the events that had happened and finding his best friend, and the love of his life, lying with him on the couch.

~Vaughn POV~

She is so gorgeous when she sleeps. I can't seem to take my eyes off her at this current moment. I'm sitting here, caressing her hair that is sprawled all over my lap, and I just love running my fingers through it. Its so soft and beautiful. I'm very confused right now, is she still playing games with me? I really don't think so this time, I think she just might want some comfort. She did have a rough day/night. With the whole situation on the way home...it was crazy. I don't really know what to do to make her feel better. I'm going to be a good friend to her though, I know she needs me. She knows she needs me too. Whether she wants to believe it or not, she does need a friend, someone to hold her and care for her, telling everything is going to be okay. I know that person can be me. I hope she doesn't wake up anytime soon, because I just want to stay like this forever...her, and me, almost joined as one (and no i'm not being pervy) and feeling the beat of her heart is just the best thing that could ever be. I know one day we'll find each other...but for now, this is just going to have to do.

Sydney awoke about an hour later, waking up, looked up and saw Vaughn's sparkling green eyes staring down at her. She smiled, and he smiled back at her. She lifted herself up and fixed her hair, pulling it into a ponytail.

"Sleeping beauty awakes." He smiled as he took a sip of milk.

"Yes, I'm awake now. How long was I out for?"

"Well, I put you to bed as soon as we got home, which was about 6ish. Then I found you out here.."

"I don't even know what time that was either." She laughed as she played with her ponytail.

"Well, want to grab some breakfast? I cooked you some Scrambled eggs, I know they're your."

"Favorite." They said in unison.

Sydney didn't drag herself to the kitchen like she normally did, this morning she went willingly.

Vaughn put the eggs, bacon and toast all onto a plate and placed it in front of her. Sydney dove in, she was very hungry.

"Woah, slow down. Its not going anywhere!" Vaughn laughed and sat next to her on the stool with his food.

"I know, I'm just starved."

They ate in silence for a few minutes, then finally, Vaughn broke that silence.

"We should talk about what happened the other day."

"What's there to talk about." Sydney stuffed some food in her mouth so she wouldn't have to talk.

"You know damn well what Sydney. I'm worried about you."

"Well you don't need to be worried about me, I'm fine."

"I still care about you though. You know that right?"

"Yes I know you still care..." Sydney held back a few tears, knowing it didn't mean what she hoped it meant.

"I'm glad you know." He put his hand on her shoulder. "I'm here if you need me, okay?"

Sydney smiled and continued eating her food. She left and took a shower when she was finished.

~~

Sydney showered, taking a longer one then usual. She just wanted to be with Vaughn. For it to be like it was last night. For her to cuddle up next to him and be in his arms for the rest of the night. He didn't say he didn't care either. That must have been some sort of sign. She washed her hair, still contemplating how to put a move down, she had to show Vaughn how she felt. She however, needed to do it soon.

PM LIST:
rileylovesalias
sd6452
SuperDuck123
vaughnshoney
vaughnsgurl4lf
KAC
xMountineer02300844x
kalias
stealthy
Lovygirl
deranged_girl
Syd_ Vaughn
gregstar
frangipani
KAliasGirl
74Aliaschickita47
sydney_alias_vaughn
alias=mylife26
Garner_Chick6
Sarahmañana
SYD96
Addicted 2 Alias
SydAPO05
Phoenixwannabe
Nancy O
Bubbles
secret_agent_angel
ashqua
SpygirlAmy
maddy28
jadeygirl
sydneyv22
BrownEyedGirl
cupcake55
-----------
sydneymicheal
freckles3706
freelancer79
buckeyealum2000
syd26
tunita
mountaineer83186
texasalias2004
ballerina

anyone else? ;)
Addicts list
#1-maddy28
#2-bubbles
#3-SYD96
#4-sydney_alias_vaughn

That was great. :D
It was so cute that Sydney layed down with Vaughn on the couch. :P
I can't wait for more.
Thank you for the pm.
:surf:

Aww, Jen. They sound so wonderful together :2love:
You wrote it beautifuly and I absolutely loved it.
I wish I could write more...but I'm in first period. Haha. :lol: Newspaper calls *sigh*

<3 <3 Riles

Back