Ways to Alias-ize Your Summer

Lol!! The ones you guys made up are great. I'm seriously going to pick my cousin up from daycamp today by pulling up, slamming on the breaks, and screaming, "Maggie, GET IN!" And then I'm going to have my boyfriend meet me at the carwash and we'll decide what to do tonight without ever making eye contact...:sideroll: Those are great...:lol:

And oh yeah, the one about Marshall..That's hilarious! .On top of stuttering, when you meet somebody, like for instance if their name is "Bob Smith", say, "Mr. Smith...um..Bob Smith...May I call you Bob? umm.. No? Anyway, Mr. Smith..." :lol:

~Visit the pier. If you see a really HOTT guy,walk over and stand beside him.Start telling him how you're losing your mind,sob uncontrollably and throw your beeper into the Pacific~

~Bury something that looks like a Russian bomb.Dig it up,then call someone you know and scream at them "Do I cut the blue one?!?!?!?!?"~

~Tell your mother she is not your mother and she will address you as Agent _______.~ (this would get me kicked out of my house!!! LOL)

~Play with your yo-yo and when someone tries to talk to you,say "Shhhh...the yo-yo's sleeping!"~

~Tell your Dad,"I will never forgive you for this"~
(I would love the look on my Dad's face if I said this to him!!! :shock: )

~Go into the hospital,go up and down the hallways looking in rooms.When you see a hott guy that's sleeping,go in,hold his hand and say, "Vaughn?"~

~Ask you boyfriend or really hot crush to break into the Vatican w/you.~

Azalea said:
Lol!! The ones you guys made up are great. I'm seriously going to pick my cousin up from daycamp today by pulling up, slamming on the breaks, and screaming, "Maggie, GET IN!" And then I'm going to have my boyfriend meet me at the carwash and we'll decide what to do tonight without ever making eye contact...:sideroll: Those are great...:lol:

And oh yeah, the one about Marshall..That's hilarious! .On top of stuttering, when you meet somebody, like for instance if their name is "Bob Smith", say, "Mr. Smith...um..Bob Smith...May I call you Bob? umm.. No? Anyway, Mr. Smith..." :lol:
LOL!!!!honestly do that that will be hilarous!!!thats great!!!

and i think i'll just go up to ppl like crazy said and say try pigs in a blanket!!!
and the marshall one!HAHHAHAHAHA!

and i think next time i talk to my mom, i will tell her that!HAHA! i wonder what she will say to me, then go into the full speech making up a name and all, you are not my mother my mother was laura bristow and she died when i was six years old!LOL

~~~*Go to Secret Agent Camp*~~~

hehe i'm actually comtemplating going next year except it's in California and I'm still trying to convince my mom!

Imagine what i could learn there!!!! ohhhhh... i'ld be just like SYDNEY!!!! :D

SydnVaughn4ever said:
~Tell your Dad,"I will never forgive you for this"~
I told that to my dad a billion times for real reasons, sometimes i feel like syd with her dad, even though my parent's arent divorced, my mom's not dead and my dad love me! HAH!

LMAO! I'd love to do some of those, heck my parents already think I'm psycho, and so does my friend! LMAO! I'm psycho with her! So what does it hurt to have a few more people think I'm psycho? :lol: ^_^

ive got to try some of hese.. very soon... how about using a difreent accent all day.. (trying to think small and of ones i could seriously pull off.)

this is what i already told my best friend i was doing this summer: you know how when you go get a tan, that they put that sticker on you and then you peel it off to see how much your color has changed? well, i'm gonna make one and put it as the symbol of rambaldi and put it somewhere on my body adn then lay out in the sun. then i'll peel it off, and the symbol of rambaldi will be on my skin for the rest of the summer! this will work better than when i drew it all over myself with a gel pen, they come off too easy...

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
ive got to try some of hese.. very soon... how about using a difreent accent all day.. (trying to think small and of ones i could seriously pull off.)
LMAO! i do that one ALL THE TIME! it's soooo fun! try it Chanel!

Aliasgirl47 said:
this is what i already told my best friend i was doing this summer: you know how when you go get a tan, that they put that sticker on you and then you peel it off to see how much your color has changed? well, i'm gonna make one and put it as the symbol of rambaldi and put it somewhere on my body adn then lay out in the sun. then i'll peel it off, and the symbol of rambaldi will be on my skin for the rest of the summer! this will work better than when i drew it all over myself with a gel pen, they come off too easy...
what a great idea!!! i might do it too, if you don't mind

Marlene said:
omg! i am so going to do #11! and maybe #12!

hrm...this has been bugging me...what does S&M stand for...there was a huge discussion that i had with my family...i gto em all addicted to alias!
S&M means sadism and masochism (well, techinically, if youre describing a club, it means sadistic and masochistic, but..) sadism means you get pleasure from inflicting pain on someone else (it comes from a messed up French author, Marquis de Sade) masochism is you get pleasure from having pain inflicted upon yourself

i want to try #11

Caro said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
what a great idea!!! i might do it too, if you don't mind
sure you can! i'd love to spread the joy of Rambaldi!

Back