Ways to Alias-ize Your Summer

HAHA I've got another one: Fill lots of boxes with kitchen utensils and give them to the government. Say they are valuble artifacts.

When you travel by yourself on the plane or train you could tell anyone you meet your name is (anyone of Syd's alias'.) But, to every person you meet you change the name. I told one of my friends to ask for Joey's Pizza everytime they call. I have inflatable furniture(it's even purple).

These are great. My friend and I were joking that we have to have a summer camp for Alias people cause otherwise we would go insane waiting, and this list went perfectly with it. It would be almost as good as Secret Agent Camp. I have a kind of dumb way, too: Call people and ask if they want to watch an exciting monkey documentary cause you have it on tape. Yeah, its been a long day.

u know, there's a very interesting "Alias Summer Camp" forum here somewhere. u should look for it, cuz it's really interesting. i'd be part of it for sure!!

~Whenevr you have a date, make sure you have an oven that works in case you need to reheat later.

~On Answering Machine say; "I'm not here right now but if you'll please leave you Confirmation Code, I'll make sure your not an enemy of the United States, then get back to you. Wait...is that you Sloane? If it is, I'm tracking this call as we speak. Well....not us speaking...but..you..to the machine....to...is that Sloane with an 'A' or...nevermind. If this isn't Sloane then leave your Code and I'll talk to you later.

~Walk up to random people with Wedding Rings on their fingers and say, "Why are you wearing that ring?" then run away crying.

~ Whenever someone makes you mad threaten to use the 'Needles' or whatevr Cole used on Sloane.
Not very funny but..yea

Talk your mom into diving off the roof of your house and then act all surprised and say, “She jumped! Any available agents get to street level now! She just climbed into a floor in the middle of the building!” If someone asks which floor, say, “I don’t know, 1st, maybe 2nd! I can’t tell from here!”(My house only has 2 floors so that’s what I’d say, LoL)

2. Call your local Family Services Hotline. Tell them that your mom is an enemy of the United States who tricked your dad into a sham marriage to obtain government secrets and that she now claims she loves you. Ask what courses of therapy they recommend.

my friends and i did this one but we got a message machine... weird huh? anyways we left a message sAYING THAT BUT WE DIDNT LEAVE A CALL BACK NUMBER IN CASE THEY ACTUALLY WERE INSANE ENOUGH TO CALLL US BACK.LOL~

Charming_Mel@Jun 19 2003 said:
If someone asks which floor, say, “I don’t know, 1st, maybe 2nd! I can’t tell from here!”(My house only has 2 floors so that’s what I’d say, LoL)
OMG...:rotflmao: 1st! Maybe 2nd! LMAO...

And to you guys who called the Family Services Hotline..You are SO much braver than me. I would never make it through the speech! :lol:

Massive misuse of the hotline...but how did you say it all without bursting into laughter?

7. When other people are around, pretend to be asleep. Yell "Don't frost the pie!" When they tell you what you said, act surprised.

haha i do that all the time!

Some more
--------------
Note: I didn't read every single one so if it was already said, sorry

~While in a public restaraunt, walk up to the manager and say, "I just woke up in so and so and i dont know how i got here or how long ive been here!"

~At a public place, go up to a phone booth, and say as loud as u can so that ppl can hear u, 'I just woke up in hong kong!'

~Go around to ppl with rings on their fingers, "Why are you wearing that ring?!?"

~Get signs to put up at your toasters saying: Warning, Wives dont let husbands make toast drunk!

~If you see a stranger outside, go up to him, act drunk, and ask him if you're in France!

~If ppl get on ur nerves warn them: Do you want me to pull a Sydney Bristow on you?

~Invite ur boyfriend to one of ur drawers!

~Call a random number and say, "Joeys Pizza?"

~If you go on a plane, get up and say really loud, "It's okay, everyone, if the plane crashes, i have a parachute lined in my jacket, i can save someone if we crash!" and act scared of video games then ask for a gingerale

~While in a hotel room, scream really loud, "I"m a killer, I killed 2 people" Then say a little quiter, but still so that ppl can hear u, "I shouldn't be saying this out loud"

That's all for now! :D

~Call your mom.dad on their cell fone and say, "Mom (Sydney) DONT REACT" then take it from there.

~ Practice the Underwater excape scene in Siberia in your local pool. See if u can act it out all the way through. ^_^

has anyone been to secret agent camp? i requested info, and it came, but my parents are hooked up on the price (its more expensive for 2 weeks than a month of spanish camp- which i did this year)
i would like to know if its really worth it. i really wanna do it! :cool:

Back