Ways to know if you're a Harry Potter Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the first two chapters of that, but it didn't pull me in right away. I'm going to read the rest simply because everyone is raving about it, and I hope it gets better...yes, I love fanfics...for anyone who cares, my pen name is also Katia at the death-curse fanfic area...If anyone else writes fanfics, leave a link to them. Thanks!

Here's a link to the page with all my stories:
http://www.death-curse.com/fiction/authors.php?no=620

If you DO read them, leave a review at the site.

I'm completely going to start crying during the movie...I can barely keep from crying when I see a black dog...

ah yay! another Sirius Appreciator! Welcome Katia! I know every black dog I see I think of Padfoot. I used to have one that looked just like that! ^_^ I've also taken to calling my cat Draco....he has white hair and he's evil....very evil! :P

Newho, I'll try to catch a few minutes this weekend and check out ur fics. :smiley: So you didn't like the first two chapters eh? I was immediately sucked in...the whirlpool grabbed me...my ship sunk, yada yada yada! lol. I luv all of it, but it gets a lot better even so perhaps you'll like it better soon! I assume since you're reading it, that you're H/G?? :sly:

Sista Bridget and Chelsea, I would luv it if JKR took a few hints, lol. then again, there are some things in it that I wouldn't want to be real, but I'm perfectly ok with them in the ATE universe....

:captain: Captain Brittany :P

Ships I'm all for:
Harry/Ginny
Ron/Hermione

Ships I find annoying:
Harry/Hermione-Their relationship is completely platonic to me. It's like brothers and sisters, and ick...I'm sure you know what I'm getting at

The rest of the ships out there are find with me if the writing's good. Slash doesn't bother me, but I like it to be about the emotional aspect of it rather tham physical. I've never written any though. I may someday...but right now I'm completely wrapped up in the other fics I'm writing. You know how it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back