Ways to know you spend to much time on AllAlias.co

Reminds me of when the Comcast guy came to fix my internet, and he came in my room and saw all this Alias stuff. He's like "Who is this?" :lol: And when we get the internet working he sees the the allalias homepage, and looks at "my favorites." He told me "I never met a fanatic." I never thought of that!....

One thing i forgot so say is that i am always in the whats common thread, and freaky runs it, and whenever i watch The Two, and Syd's in the hospital bed i think of freaky, coz that screen cap, is her av!

sd6452 said:
Reminds me of when the Comcast guy came to fix my internet, and he came in my room and saw all this Alias stuff.  He's like "Who is this?"  :lol:  And when we get the internet working he sees the the allalias homepage, and looks at "my favorites."  He told me "I never met a fanatic."  I never thought of that!....
[post="1167911"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oh my god that must have been embarrasing! he called you a fanatic?!! that kinda hurt a bit, didn't it? well i guess obsessed people do have alias stuff on their walls and all over the place lol!

Spirit said:
i what?
[post="1167659"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
you said that you had 5 stalkers
and i was like wha-? since when did you change your lists?

and haha so true, riley
yeah, and another one:
you put links in your siggy about everyone you know on aa
... and that's only half of the people

-When the first stop when logging on to the internet is All A...even before your e-mails.
-When your internet cuts out, you go to expensive internet cafes just to come and chat on All A.

:blush:

When you start to think, "Oh [insert member from allalias.com] would love this story/book/song."

good one lol (y)

I reguly clean my computer's temp internet files .... great way of finding realy cool alias pic ..... only problem is all the stuff in my tepm file is rom AA.................

when you have close friends that you have never met. (yup, got a few of those!)

when on those "get to know your friends!" quizzes, you list favorite authors as AllAlias members because theire fics are "so emotional/amazing/angsty/fluffy/other".

uhmm... 8 hours? isn't that... not a lot...? :lol:

When you're packing food from different countries, and you think "Oh, this is from near where {insert username} lives!"

Jai :rain:

Back