Ways to know your a POTC Freak

Ways to know you’re a “Pirate’s” Freak

~You say “Savvy”, “Accord” and “Bonnie Lass”

~Whenever someone makes a long speech you say, “But why’s the rum gone?”

~In Target, you try to walk like Jack (Done that)

~You sneak into a Pirate’s showing and stand by the stairs saying, “This is a good part!” and then “This is another good part!” :smiley::clears throat::smiley:

~When you’re friend tries to cover your mouth because you’re being SO LOUD when you snuck into the aforementioned movie, you leave brace marks on her hand.:smiley::clears throat again::- I need a Suddafed)

~Whenever you see a green apple you scream, “Apple!”

~You and your friend fight over the POTC Banner at the movie theater that neither of you will ever get.

~You and your friend write down quotes from the movie, while in the movie.

~You and your friend can have conversations back and forth between quotes from the movie.

~Whenever you see a boat you say, “I’m sorry, it’s such a pretty boat.”

~Instead of saying “steal” you say “commandeer”.

~You start calling people “Love”

~Your new favorite word is Eunuch

~Your new favorite ‘Nautical Term’ is Parley (Par-lay)

~You tell people their daft like Jack, then explain it’s a good thing

~You make fun of Elizabeth when she realizes that she lost the medallion then your friend does too and you laugh and sit up in your seat and everything you were using to write down quotes fell.

~You jump right before the pirates attack and Will is making a sword and then when the pirates attack and you tell Elisabeth to run and your friend says, “What would you do if you were her? Your too jumpy!”

~You’ve memorized the following quotes;
Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can trust to be dishonest... Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly stupid.

Will Turner: Where's Elizabeth?
Jack: Oh she's fine; just like I promised. She's getting set to marry Commodore Norrington; just like she promised. And you're going to die for her; just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really... except for Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman.

~All of the sudden your interested in pirates and Orlando Bloom.

okay im not even going to say how many of those i have done..............(alittle hint........alot of them but not all, close! :lol:!)

and to that jack walk....omg! its a pitiful sight to see me try to attempt that but alas i try! :smiley: i have some additions to this and i love those two quotes you put up there(yes i know them! ;) and yes i can also carry on quote converstaions! :blush:)

~you have seen the movie five times in the theatre and plain on seeing it more......:blush:

~searching the net for all potc photos then making wallpapers out of them

~whenever friends say lets go see a movie, you suggest pirates

~whenever the moon is out you hop in the moonlight just to check that you arent under the curse of the black pearl

~you push your friends out in the moonlight to see if they are cursed( what would you do if they were?! that would be quite scary!)

~whenever you see a sword, you take it and re-enact the "crossing blades with a pirate" scene or recite the "perfectly balanced, gold filigrade in the handle" line as well!(......never done those before........ :thinking: ^_^ )

~if someone presents the "oppurtune moment" to quote during a normal conversation, you do!

~you have encouraged many ppl to see this movie and have even offered to see it with them

~when meeting people you say, "hello poppet"

~you sing yo ho a pirates life for me constantly :whistle:

~you have the soundtrack and listen to it almost all the time(i finally got it! i was quite excited! :D )

~if anything is abnormal or just different you respond by raising your right hand and turning it around saying "interesting.....very interesting"

and i will stop there! :P

Hahahahaha...evrytime my mom's like "What can we do?" I say, "We can go see Pirates of the Caribbean" and she's like "Oh, brother"

I havent done the moonlight ones yet but good idea and I have a Will Wallpaper up rite now!!! :love:

Haha, most of these I've done. A bunch of my friends and I went to go see it for Orlando cause we all love him but now we're all also addicted to Jack Sparrow! We kept randomly yelling, "Take it off, Orlando!!!" :D lol, we're dorks, but oh well!

sydandvaughn4evr said:
Hahahahaha...evrytime my mom's like "What can we do?" I say, "We can go see Pirates of the Caribbean" and she's like "Oh, brother"
I do the exact same!!!

And yurray...I get to go tomorrow. Just love looking for the "walk!"

Quotes...(y) that's me...and I have carried on convos before, have the desktop, and quite a few of the others mentioned...:blush:

At least I'm not alone!

Not only do I have the soundtrack I recorded on to a cassette and blast it on my car speakers, tonight my boyfriend got it and was like what the felgercarb is this? I said Pirates like Depp says Pirate when Will accuses him of cheating. He just laughed.

Nad said:
Not only do I have the soundtrack I recorded on to a cassette and blast it on my car speakers, tonight my boyfriend got it and was like what the felgercarb is this? I said Pirates like Depp says Pirate when Will accuses him of cheating. He just laughed.
LOL! My sis and I were driving home from camping just the two of us. And we both love POTC...so let's just say we turned the volume up quite a few notches...;)

lol!!! bridget thats great!!!! :lol: sounds like me once again!

and milo.....i know i know i have said this once before...please only post one at a time!!! you can edit your above post! thanks and sorry for being so crabby! ;)

Back