Ways to know your a POTC Freak

Victoria King said:
where do you guys find these?! *pouts* I WANT ONE!
it was like it was meant to be...

-ok, i was at work, and this guy needed 16 40 pound ice bags out of the freezer. It took me about an hour to get em out. i helped him out to his car and i find out he used to work for disney. He had a bunch of POTC movie posters and tatoos in the back, and gave them to me for helping him. Little did he know POTC is my favorite movie of all time!!!mwahahahaha...ironic, eh???

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want that kind of luck! you have all posters and tatoos?!?! :angry: not fair! just kidding!;)

"you cheated"
"pirate"
:lol:
but thats great for you!! yes it was meant to be!! :smiley:

ive got the promotion pack from the website and i have all the backgrounds from one of the games. so funny. i sneaked in to c it 2day after seeing american pie the wedding and we caught the end which is the best.
you could make your own tatoos. download pics of the net, print them out make stencils and then use pen to put them on ur arm.
i have got a huge orli poster on my wall as him dressed as will. i bought a v expensive magazine just for the poster!!
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

ukaliaschick said:
ive got the promotion pack from the website and i have all the backgrounds from one of the games. so funny. i sneaked in to c it 2day after seeing american pie the wedding and we caught the end which is the best.
OMG!!! I did that w/ my friend after we saw Spy Kids 3 and it was the part where Will is bandaging Elizabeth's hand it was so funny!!

I love my new Av. 2!!!! Thanks 2 whoever animated it! ^_^

I am beyond obsessed with this movie! Sadly, I too have done the Captain Jack Sparrow walk. I should make my own tatoos! That would be cool. I need to buy posters too.

sydandvaughn4evr said:
Hahahahaha...evrytime my mom's like "What can we do?" I say, "We can go see Pirates of the Caribbean" and she's like "Oh, brother"

I havent done the moonlight ones yet but good idea and I have a Will Wallpaper up rite now!!! :love:
lol! my mom does this when I mention it too! I saw it with her and then wanted to stay after for the next showing but of course she said no and so then I dragged my best friend and then after it was over, we tried to convince her parents who were picking us up to stay and watch the next show so we could say it again and then they said no and now everytime anyoe in my house mentions doing anything I always yell about POTC and my mom is like, "not that is mandi!"

syd_spy47 said:
Just imagine when we all get the dvd's/vhs's. We might need to buy several in case we wear out some copies!
lol! I had this nightmare last week that it wouldn't be released on dvd til NEXT june! I woke up adn I was freaking out! lol! hopefully it'll be out by Christmas for the gift rush

Back