Ways you know you're an Alias fan

Azhria Lilu

Captain
The first version of this has been up for a while - but it's getting old. It's from Season 1 I think.

So, let's start again (I started this one with the same one from the last list - but that's just for old time's sake :lol:smiley:

Rules
  1. Please post the number of the "way you know you’re an alias fan" before each one.
  2. If you wish, you may list more than one reason per post, but please do not post more than one reply in a row!
  3. Be sure to follow the format outlined below.
  4. Have fun! This is the "Alias Fun" forum, after all ;)
Ways you know you're an Alias fan:
1. You're reading this list.

4. Your English Class knows that saying Michael Vartan will put you in a trance and shut you up

5. When not being home in time for alias you make sure that someone is recording the tape for you, you listen to it on ABC radio, or you don't leave the location where you are at until 10 when ALias is over(it's happened to me)

6. When people ask you who that guy is as the backround on your computer you reply- my husband (it's not that funny)

7. You befriend you 50 something year old history teacher only because he watches Alias and is someone that you can talk to after Syd and Vaughn get in a fight!

9. On the first day of school when the people in charge are trying to get everyone aquanted by having the kids state thier intrset, you make sure you say "I like people who watch alias" then befriend everyone who raised their hands!

10. You've made a CD compilation of all the songs you liked in Alias.

11. You've bought a CD you wouldn't normally buy because of a song played in Alias.

12. You're planning to name your next pet either Donavan or Allen.

13. You put pictures of MV in your programming assignment to satisfy the design critea.

14. ...and to "recruit" your teacher.

15. ...and you succeed.

16. You see something with a cow print-motif and start giggling.

17. You make sure you know what kind of ice cream flavors your friends like, as this information may prove to be useful in the future.

18. In a trivia quiz, you know that the answer to the multiple choice question "Who is England's cricket captain?" is a guy called Michael Vaughan. (I got that right, just because I happen to like the name....)

19. You stay up til 4am at a friend's house because you HAVE to convert them to Aliasism, by watching the whole of season 1 whilst you're there.

22) The second someone in your class mentions any country, type of weaponry, or even a name, five people rush to cover their mouth because they know you will relate it to alias.

23) When you're at a party on Sunday night and all the girls are watching football (yeah, i know, weird, all the guys were playing You Don't Know Jack) you fight all of them off just to see a rerun of alias. (And I have the bruises to prove it.)

24) When your sn used to be something normal, you changed it so the world can know you are an alias fan. (Mine: Freelancerangel1 and IrinaDerevko47)

25) When you meet someone named Michael you have to excuse yourself to the bathroom to drool over MV.

26) When you meet someone named Lauren you have the sudden impulse to kill her.

27) And you also yell "You thief, give Vaughn back to Sydney."

28) When someone mentions the CIA you ramble on about Sydney and your friends prepare to shoot themselves.

29) Your boyfriend, who doesn't like Alias, offers to buy you the Season two DVDs..... If you agree to stop ranting every time you think of something Alias.

31. You're watching I'm With Her because you're bored, and you freak out when you notice that Patrick lives in apartment building 1047.

32. For that matter, you freak out anytime you see the number 47.

33. You have a notebook devoted to Alias theories and favorite quotes.

34. Depspite the fact that you have an entire notebook for them, Alias quotes seem to magically fill the margins of all your other notebooks.

35. You draw a small <o> by your name everytime you write it.

36. When watching the news and you hear an alias related word( aka aliance, etc) you start freaking out.

37. When you are given the vocab. word rambald you ask your teacher if it has something to do with rambaldi

30. You're going to have your own Alias marathon this New Years Day, since there won't be one on ABC (at least, I don't think there is going to be one)

41. Alias is the reason you get out of bed Sunday morning.

42. Your picture(s) of a shirtless Michael Vartan is enough to intice a conversation about Alias with a friend who doesn't watch.

43. You changed your Windoze theme from standard to Alias (sounds, icons, the works)

44. When your posting status goes up at the AllAlias.com message boards you get excited and tell everyone you know you've been "promoted".

Back