Ways you know you're an Alias fan

Sabella said:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>601 ~ when your parents tell you it's a shame you can't do an alias GCSE (qualification)</span>
[post="1074865"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
LOL...my dad just came in and saw me on AllA, and asked me what part of my GCSE involved Alias...I mumbled something about a report.

603: When your friend Meg trips you over at school. When you ask why she did that, she replies "That's for Bennifer2", and you spend the entire day trying to explain that you aren't a Bennifer2 'shipper, you just thought they looked happy in the Nat. Enquirer!

Jai

604. When you get all excited when you discover that replacing the L in your name for s, makes your name Alias backwards: Laila Alias(L) :D lol

606. since Ricki Lee left australian idol, pretty much the only reason you watched it was because you could go hypo when they said 'Casey DONOVAN'

607. when you go nuts on the start of the OC when the dude who plays Jimmy has his real name come up on the screen, Tate Donovan

608. when you can't remember a time before alias

609. when you think that people who don't watch it are living under a hole

ms.katejones said:
You've watched the S4 promo 16 times already. (Guilty)
[post="1076023"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Heee I've seen it like 31 times, taking a break.
610. When you actually count how many times you've seen the promo!
611: You relate every single thing you watch to Alias.

612. when ur insten mesenger name has something to do with alias (mines <O>)

so many ppl ask me whats up with my new name spens the next 15 min explaning

613. when ur friends stoptalking to u for short amounts of time because you talk about alias to much (according to them)

just thought of another

613. whn u wear ur new jazz shooes around the house so u can move like i spy!

Back