WD Caption Contest #2

Which caption is the best?

• "They see me rollin', they hatin".

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • "Motorcycles are badass. Bitches loove motorcycles."

• Daryl: "These aren't the type of babes I thought I'd be picking up when I bought this Harley."

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Walker be jelly of my ride?"

• "Cant wait for this chick to get off my bike"

• "Oh Common shut ya gob up"!

• Total voters

Valentino

Scout
Welcome to our Caption Contest!

The idea is simple. Each participating member submits one caption that relates to the picture provided here, and once a week has gone by, or we have enough entries, each caption is put into a poll and voted on. The winner receives an official winner's signature and their name added to the winners list.

You can make quotes for any characters/people in the picture or it can be an overall caption for the scene. Can be funny or serious, but only the best will win!

Good luck!

We're always looking for more pictures for the contest, so if you've found a good one please message me!
When voting begins you CANNOT vote for yourself.

Winners List:
- WalkingDead
-
-

captionaward.png

[align=center]This weeks picture is:
caption22.png
[/align]

Daryl: These aren't the type of babes I thought I'd be picking up when I bought this Harley."

I might change it later though if I think of something else XD

Changed it.

Cheers guys.

Have to say my bad on a part. Was meant to choose, "Motorcycles are badass. Bitches loove motorcycles" but it seems I accidently got mine. So I dont have three votes but 2.

Don't want anyone to think I'm cheating!

Van1lla said:
Cheers guys.

Have to say my bad on a part. Was meant to choose, "Motorcycles are badass. Bitches loove motorcycles" but it seems I accidently got mine. So I dont have three votes but 2.

Don't want anyone to think I'm cheating!

Dont worry Van1lla i edited the poll for you.

Back