We all want MV Back

ipopy

Cadet
I have to admit that the presumed boycott of Alias is a drastic measure for the fans to take - however I truly don't think its unwarranted. I mean, all summer long, fans have made their opinions known about how they feel about MV leaving, and time and time again, ABC has just ignored the fandom. Thousands of letters to ABC, internet message board postings, campaigns, news articles, fan outcry, and just a total fan frenzy have yet to garner one single truthful response from the network. Instead we get MV's bio ripped from the OS, a new guy sent in to replace Vaughn and...silence from the Network.

Whats even more depressing is from the few scenes I saw from thursdays episode is that the show appears to have a more season 1/2 feel to it and Syd is looking less Hollywood and more human - although still not emoting enough over Vaughns death IMO. This could have been a great season to watch had Vaughn not been killed off.

ABC, the problems you had with this show was not Vaughn nor the SVR. If you wanted to keep S/V apart you could have had Vaughn go rogue [we LOVED bad!ass!Vaughn] or abducted part of the season, or had him working as a double agent with Syd as his handler. There were so many other great ways to go and still keep MV on the show....

~ipopy -----> lets keep this thread peaceful, I am not exactly the most popular with the mods right now ;)

For the sake of staff sanity, I'm declaring this thread a fan thread. If you disagree, take it to an anti-thread. Thank you.

ABC, the problems you had with this show was not Vaughn nor the SVR. If you wanted to keep S/V apart you could have had Vaughn go rogue [we LOVED bad!ass!Vaughn] or abducted part of the season, or had him working as a double agent with Syd as his handler. There were so many other great ways to go and still keep MV on the show....

I actually liked Vaughn dying, but I never thought of a storyline where Vaughn is evil, and Sydney has to compete with him. I want to see that.

I actually liked Vaughn dying, but I never thought of a storyline where Vaughn is evil, and Sydney has to compete with him. I want to see that.

anythingwould have been better then having him die.! Going rogue, as long as they was a legitimate reason for it and they stayed true to character, then that would have been ok. As long as it all came out ok in the end...

anythingwould have been better then having him die.! Going rogue, as long as they was a legitimate reason for it and they stayed true to character, then that would have been ok. As long as it all came out ok in the end...

Rumor has it he's back on the set as of Oct 18th. Maybe they were listening after all.

Back