We Are Canadian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my family is from Alberta, Magrath area. I have an Aunt and Uncle living in Hallifax which is very close to Prince Edward Island. My guy friend is half Canadian and goes up to Canada every summer. I wish I could go with him this year!!! It is so gorgeous!!!

You've got that right!!!!! 🤤

Everyone who has posted here is now an honorary Leaf.

:magician: <----he dubs you all Canadians...eh?

I thought all you Leaves would enjoy this. I think it's from some Canadian commercial or something?

Hey, I’m not a lumberjack, or a fur trader.
And I don’t live in an igloo, or eat blubber, or own a dogsled.
And I don’t know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I ’m certain they’re really, really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, NOT American, and I pronounce it 'about ', NOT 'a boot'.
I can proudly sew my country’s flag on my backpack.
I believe in peacekeeping, NOT policing. Diversity, NOT assimilation,
AND THAT THE BEAVER IS A TRULY PROUD AND NOBLE ANIMAL.
A toque is a HAT, a chesterfield is a COUCH, and it is pronounced 'zed' NOT 'zee', 'ZED'!!!!
Canada is the second largest landmass! The first nation of hockey! AND THE BEST PART OF NORTH AMERICA!
MY NAME IS JOE!!! AND I AM CANADIAN!!!!

Molson Canadian!!! ^_^ Tee hee, he's my friends cousin, Joe is. I love it. But I like the one where they all sing "I am, you know I am. I am Canadian." and it goes on and on.... :D

I'm from Ontario? Also, everybody's from Ontario because Toronto is the most populated city in Canada, and Ontario is the most populated province in Canada. Go Ottawa!!!!!! The capital of Canda!!!!!!!! Is in Ontario as well! Lol.
kylo4

🎂 :band: 👍 :Punkrock: 🛴 :captain: :idea: :clap: 🇩🇯 :cheers: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :kicking: :Playball: :wish:

I DEDICATE THIS TO ALL OF MY FELLOW CANADIANS!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
kylo4

kate_jones said:
I thought all you Leaves would enjoy this. I think it's from some Canadian commercial or something?

Hey, I’m not a lumberjack, or a fur trader.
And I don’t live in an igloo, or eat blubber, or own a dogsled.
And I don’t know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I ’m certain they’re really, really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, NOT American, and I pronounce it 'about ', NOT 'a boot'.
I can proudly sew my country’s flag on my backpack.
I believe in peacekeeping, NOT policing. Diversity, NOT assimilation,
AND THAT THE BEAVER IS A TRULY PROUD AND NOBLE ANIMAL.
A toque is a HAT, a chesterfield is a COUCH, and it is pronounced 'zed' NOT 'zee', 'ZED'!!!!
Canada is the second largest landmass! The first nation of hockey! AND THE BEST PART OF NORTH AMERICA!
MY NAME IS JOE!!! AND I AM CANADIAN!!!!
That's from a Molson Canadian Beer commercial!!!!!!!!
kylo4

feeling like a spy>>> at least one of you got it ;)

I wasn't on yesterday I was to busy celebrating the glory of Molson ;)

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!!!!! (for yesterday of course)

been hot here too but today was freezing!! like 15 or 14... when I'm used to 35 then that is just... *shiver*

Me too!! By then I'll be 21 so... gah I'll go to college in Vancouver just so I can go!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back