We Are Canadian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea. This is quite a useless post used mainly to bump us Canucks up to the first page where we belong. Eh?

I'm in TORONTO!!! GO LEAFS GO!!! lol what is it with these leafs, eh? Every year they seem to be able to dissapoint me. lol. CAnada rocks, congrats Vancouver on getting the olympics, even if TO has gotta wait even longer to get them.

CANADA RULES!!!!

kylo4 said:
kate_jones said:
I thought all you Leaves would enjoy this. I think it's from some Canadian commercial or something?

Hey, I’m not a lumberjack, or a fur trader.
And I don’t live in an igloo, or eat blubber, or own a dogsled.
And I don’t know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I ’m certain they’re really, really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, NOT American, and I pronounce it 'about ', NOT 'a boot'.
I can proudly sew my country’s flag on my backpack.
I believe in peacekeeping, NOT policing. Diversity, NOT assimilation,
AND THAT THE BEAVER IS A TRULY PROUD AND NOBLE ANIMAL.
A toque is a HAT, a chesterfield is a COUCH, and it is pronounced 'zed' NOT 'zee', 'ZED'!!!!
Canada is the second largest landmass! The first nation of hockey! AND THE BEST PART OF NORTH AMERICA!
MY NAME IS JOE!!! AND I AM CANADIAN!!!!
That's from a Molson Canadian Beer commercial!!!!!!!!
kylo4
YEAH YEAH!!! GO CANADA GO!!! I AM CANADIAN!!!

feeling_like_a_spy said:
Yup, but the sad thing is, it's going to be a WHILLLLLLLLLE until Toronto will be able to host the olympics now..
Yeah i know :( oh well. I'm happy Vancouver got the winter games, we could have all the Canadians out there cheering on our athletes. Can't wait till Canada beats the US or Russia in the Hockey mens finals, and Canada beats the USA in the womens finals lol.

Really, Toronto is great. lol

Yeah too bad CNN made us look really bad when there was SARS. THey made it 10 times worse than what it really was. Toronto is a great city and people should go to it, theres so much to do there.

I thought all you Leaves would enjoy this. I think it's from some Canadian commercial or something?

Hey, I’m not a lumberjack, or a fur trader.
And I don’t live in an igloo, or eat blubber, or own a dogsled.
And I don’t know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I ’m certain they’re really, really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, NOT American, and I pronounce it 'about ', NOT 'a boot'.
I can proudly sew my country’s flag on my backpack.
I believe in peacekeeping, NOT policing. Diversity, NOT assimilation,
AND THAT THE BEAVER IS A TRULY PROUD AND NOBLE ANIMAL.
A toque is a HAT, a chesterfield is a COUCH, and it is pronounced 'zed' NOT 'zee', 'ZED'!!!!
Canada is the second largest landmass! The first nation of hockey! AND THE BEST PART OF NORTH AMERICA!
MY NAME IS JOE!!! AND I AM CANADIAN!!!!
I love that molson commercial.

eee Canadians! lol!! I'm Canadian! (At least, I think I am... it counts if you have canadian in your background but you don't live there right?) French Canadian and proud of it :lol:

But I've never seen that commercial before!!! :lol:

YAY the Leafs are awesome!!!! I am like obsessed with them :smiley: . I hope they can sign some free agents, and win a cup finally lol.

I also love all those Molson Commercials like the one in the office...

and the US guy is like do you even have running water up there... and he was making fun of the Canadian, then the Canadian kicks his ass lol. It was so funny :lol: .

*snickers uncontrollably* :D That was funny *snickers more* I'm gonna go check out the molson page...maybe I can bag some of those ads.

And if we lived in the bronze age, would we have internet?

I got a cousin in Canada but we've never met, he's like 31 or 32 now, and his name is Jean-Paul, I'm sure you'll know him just from that ^_^ , it's not like Canada's big :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back