We Are Canadian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY!!!!!!!!! A NEWFIE!!!!!! Aww... someone from the east coast!!! DUDE!!! I'm from NS! Hehehe.... never been to newfoundland tho.... i'll come visit sometime :lol:

Kara said:
YAY!!!!!!!!! A NEWFIE!!!!!! Aww... someone from the east coast!!! DUDE!!! I'm from NS! Hehehe.... never been to newfoundland tho.... i'll come visit sometime :lol:
I've been to NS tho... a few times...actually at least once a year for like 4 years so far :D It's a lot like Newfoundland except your downtown is bigger.

No of course not. Besides, everyone is either name Bob, Bill or Jean-Paul, so I mean, you pretty much know everybody. It's not had, and we don't let thousands of kilometes stop us from visiting eachothers houses on weekends.

i saw this picture thing and it said, "We're on top and we're bigger, so if we were in jail, you'd (americans) would be our biotch!" i thought that was funny, cuz now the canadians can rat on the americans, and so it's not just a one way thing

Hay! I'm a canuck myself yet I never saw this thread before.
I'm from Scarbrough Ontario but I was raised and still in, Toronto.

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

I'm Canadian :smiley:
I live in North Bay and Brampton (Bramptons in the GTA) NOrth Bay is north and cold. I live in both cuz i go to university away from home.

Anyone who can tell me what university i go to gets a prize :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back