We Are Canadian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE (AliasALIAS @ Jun 24 2003, 02:10 PM)
My cousin lives in Canada  

I bet I know him, is his name Bob?

hahah that is soooo funny, b/c some 14 yr old kid asked me if i knew someone (dont member name now) like 2 days ago. i was like oh no you didn't just ask me that, b/c that is such the stereotype for all canadians to know all the other canadians.

wanted to say hi to my neighbor from hamilton, i used to live in burlington. but unfortunately i live in Texas now *sniff sniff*

YEA FOR CANADIANS (GO LEAFS!!!!)

post-27-1072065193.gif

QUOTE (AliasALIAS @ Jun 24 2003, 02:10 PM)
My cousin lives in Canada  
that is such the stereotype for all canadians to know all the other canadians.

wanted to say hi to my neighbor from hamilton, i used to live in burlington. but unfortunately i live in Texas now *sniff sniff*
Yah, I know 31 million people :lol:
I barely know 5 :lol: :lol:

Poor you, living in Texas, with all those hicks and their country music :lol:

~~Spongy!

lol we have country music here too, especially at like the stampede or klondike. i very much dislike country music tho

i'm a proud canadian :D go AB!!!!

lol i like the east too, u guys got all the big stores, all the concerts :smiley:

u just dissin of the west ;)
we all love canada, the east, the west, the praries, maritimes, we got it all :smiley:

lol, have u been here tho? clear white snow, tons of fishing, hiking, rivers, lakes its awsome, come on where's your canadian pride?

I'm a city girl :P
Plus, I tend to like historical places too, mainly European places like Germany, France, England, Austria, Italy etc. I wish I lived over there :(

~~Spongy!

i would like to live somewhere in europe some day, but not realy, maybe for a few months.
but i ultimatly want to live here if i can, i realy like the outdoors :D

i do admit our history is quite boring, especially in social classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back