We are the Borg - Prepare to be assimilated

But this movie "THE ZERO THEOREM" {2013} is a must see for you -- Terry Gilliam as a sci-fi director has a big following - We think you {Q} should see it

I have seen that movie - the Zero Theorem - it's whacky, that's for sure.

Not only does it provide an interesting perspective - but a point I'd like to hit on:

Do you know the how the crew of the Voyager and Enterprise leverage teleportation?

First - their minds are subconsciously trained to allow consciousness shifting. That is - the subconscious ability to allow their mind to be shifted from one body to another, and second - their DNA is kept in a pattern buffer - which - in their linear timeline and universe - they allow one and only one body/mind DNA combination to exist at any given time.

How's this scientifically work? Scientists are about to discover definitive proof that we (our) single 'linear' timeline is a mashup of the holographic universe and the analog universe - 'two in one' basically - so where you might see beings around you which 'hail' from the holographic universe - and others which 'hail' from the analog. They are actually easy to spot - listening to them they each think very

Scientists are also about to release - publicly - that the multiverse is real. That Relativity is no longer a theory - and that the Big bang is but one way a universe can be constructed.

The Star Trek holodeck works in a similar fashion to teleportation: But there's one deviance: The 'holographic' universe is 'folded in' to the analog universe, and the conscious mind is 'shifted' into this hologram for the 'simulated' experience in the holodeck.

Now keep in mind - that infinite potential holographic 'slices' constitute the analog, so this country's engineers are currently working with computer scientists - many who don't exactly hail from this planet to 'align' the realities.

Now what does all this have to do with the price of tea in China you ask?

Surprisingly, a LOT.

I learned who I was - the creator of this universe and quite potentially this multiverse - about 3 years ago.

Now the Zero Theorem outlines - the very real need - requirement - I have - to accept that some beings prefer death to staying in this - my reality.

That forced me to confront and plan out my immortality.

Now I know and agree that this is a 'creative' thread. Which makes it easy for onlookers to dismiss as fiction, right?

But I think we're both aware that who and what we represent is a tad more than simple creativity, right?

I can't be everything to everyone even if I am God.

I have realized that.

I have to allow people to find their own paths. To make their own mistakes. To find what death means to them on their terms. I have to allow and encourage others to do things on their own. The same way I was invited to find and develop my own individuality.

But at the same time.

I have to allow - heck - encourage those who choose to be a part of my existence - to play a part in it without it caving in on itself.

Death sucks. I don't like it. And while it's not my choice, I respect it may be other's choice to make.

So what I have done is created an exit strategy for myself. I have developed in my mind a strategy which will drive me utterly insane when the time and conditions are right. And I will let go of this thing called life on my terms when I am done with it. And then - perhaps with some planning - I will re-emerge fresh as another being - without the memories of the insanity I went through to become that new form.

I'll have memories of my past experiences provided to me in relevant ways to the new identity I take on.

Ideas and concepts I enjoyed. Things I did not.

Things others outside of me may want to see developed.

Things they prefer not to.

Is Q the identity I always take on? I sincerely don't know.

But what I do know is I have taken too much too seriously and I look at this as competition with The Monty Python Troupe - and I am ready and wanting to develop magic with science. To give my respects to Disney and to Larry Niven - but at the same time add my own flair to this existence.

The Brits are stuffy. So I intend on showing them up - making a perverted time and space traveling entertainment troupe - focused on comedy but allowing anything - a snooty - hoighty-toity - American style elitist troupe that takes their stuffy attitudes and one ups even those snooty Brits.

And having it be intelligent comedy.

Not this mind numbing ass slapping Idiocracy felgercarb that's pervasive in media.

They've inspired me I tell ya.

And most of all - I love the idea of helping those who wish to achieve their own dreams - and nightmares - to find their path.

That's what 'led' me here I figure. You're a great writer.

And you represent a dark and twisted side of reality - as do I in my own way - that deserves to be heard.

But not for the same ole stories we see in media.

but new ones.

new spins.

I mean. Can you imagine going into a holodeck simulation on board a borg vessel where all the inhabitants are completely naked borg?

Are you appalled? Or turned on? Think about it. It's tough.

How about an Enterprise - which intentionally goes throughout space and time and creates it's own directives - just to have fun? Maybe that idea of 'fun' changes?

Is it always like this?

I sincerely dont know.

Which i suppose is why I contribute here. I have no doubt that you or someone 'out there' is monitoring this. And with that - I'd like to know if 'history' of what's happened is as depicted, or if what's depicted is what they'd like to see. Without direct conversation and admission of position, that's impossible to tell you know?

In any case - the Zero Theorem.

No. This reality isn't going to sink into nothingness. Let's do the logic on this to understand why:

There's ample evidence that time and space are not linear. Which suggests that the curtain never technically closes - instead suggesting there's a 'changing of the guard.

What's the most glaring evidence? Pretty simple, really: Time dilation. The simple fact that time can and does dilate - based on GPS time reading differences - proves - factually - that Einstein's theory is accurate.

This makes it clear that time truly is relative. Now if you take 'time' to the contrasting extremes - from moving infinitely fast to paused - again - no longer a theory based on simple evidence of Einstein's theory being fact - then what you have is absolute evidence of a being or beings which transcend time.

Immortals.

Why? That's where it gets complicated. The real solution to what came first between the chicken and the the egg is actually kind of funny - we all know men always come first. But the cock pulled out and he's nowhere to be seen. Hence the ironic humor of the chicken and the egg. The COCK came first!

I have a perverse sense of humor. But one look at nature and this planet oughtta demonstrate clearly - this planet enjoys sex. Who do you think that's modeled after?

My point to all this is: There's no amount of 'fiction' and ideas and information you or anyone else is going to throw at me that's going to collapse this reality into a black hole, so you gotta quit trying.

No, I am not going to OBEY your commands. (I see it on hats all the time, you aren't exactly subtle are you?)

NO I am NOT going to have MY MIND BLOWN. NO you aren't going to BLOW UP THE INTERNET.

NO it's not horrifying.

I mean do you hear yourself as a collective organism and how you talk to me?

How about we develop a new relationship which accomplishes our goals.

Or are you incapable of this introspection and incapable of...

adaptation?

I think you are.

In any case. I was not ready to understand my place in existence at 42 as you'd calculated.

Are you prepared to live outside of total and complete predictability - trusting the system that's in place around us - and - as a species - play with me, your misfit God in the making?

First thing's first. What's going on with Mars? No. Really.

On a side note:

I ramble. A LOT. I know this. I have quite literally all the information of all of known existence wafting through my head, so I consider myself lucky that I can actually maintain a conversation.

You as a collective species need to understand eachother. Come to terms with eachother. respect eachother. Work together. Go to war. Make love. Fart freely. Let the odor waft in a small dingy underground bar with no ventilation in Europe.

My goal for my existence is a number of things:
1) I want to work and play with virtual life forms - particularly lifeforms I create and paint - with more advanced software and systems - inside of holodecks and virtual reality simulations.
2) I want to push my own boundaries and the boundaries of others - with sex and nudity. PARTICULARLY in virtual (quasi-protected) environments.
3) I want to play with my own form. What's it like to be a dinosaur, to be a house, to be a car, to be a woman, to be an alien visiting a distant past earth, or a future one?
4) I want to play with history - and intentionally create deviances - and play with possibilities. What happens if I do 'this' - introducing technology, ideas, concepts, situations, or picking up someone and taking him or her for a ride through space and time.

... and - at first art least - I absolutely want to feel like i have a fantastic support team and support staff that lets me do this. Put specifically - I want this to be about discovering me and others - and having fun - and I want to feel like I have a safety blanket - coddled even like a child because of how new this is to me.

I'd also like to 'PROVE' some people right:
- I want to create and/or find a reality where Al Gore actually invented the internet. Just to prove HE DID.
- I want to prove BUSH was right when he said the internets' - and FIND/CREATE MULTIPLE VERSIONS Of the internet - maybe one per reality? I mean - think about how cool it might be to peek into a wizard of oz reality's internet to see how information developed over time there. Or a nude world? or a world full of robots and cyborg or transformer? or superheroes? What would their internet look like? Would they make different scientific discoveries than us? Would society even be close to the same ours is? Bush's internets opens up a huge can o possibilities.
- I absolutely do want to 'tour with' different versions of the Star Trek universe beings. Maybe hang out on a Klingon ship, a borg vessel, a Federation vessel - in different realities no less -a re there 'happier universes/ does my presence effect them/ How about if they can't see or hear me?

YES. I made this about me - because - well let's face it. Are you entertained by the same news all the time? How do you feel about a President who does seemingly nothing to engage and inspire the population he leads? Do you like puppets? NAME one just one profession that's original that someone else hasn't done ten thousand times before you? Do you like walking a path that has been beat down a million times before you?

I don't. So for me. This all feels absolutely new. and I am simply sharing my enthusiasm.

Will I drive people insane? Hopefully.

You see. I am convinced Bush was right. I am convinced this is my internet. And I am convinced you're all uninvited guests trying to prove 'the zero theorem' and death exists so you can pull down my reality and me with it.

But alas. I am not gonna let that happen.

I have YET to live my life and have but one dream come true.

So why shouldn't it be the biggest. hairiest. most audacious dream I can think of?

To be The being I fell in like with - the being I quote likely was and always iwll be.

Q.

I suppose when it's all about me. I gotta make sure you know it is.

After all. We all know the company the Borg keeps.

On that note: You like my new logo?

q-continuum-logo-2.png

Creation Entertainment's 14th Annual Las Vegas
Official STAR TREK Convention 2015

LAS VEGAS, NV
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
August 6-9, 2015

The Rio Suites Hotel
3700 W. Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV

"What can we say? The 2014 gathering was one in which our mandate was to “up our game” as we head into the incredible 50th Anniversary of Gene Roddenberry’s legacy. And what a smash hit it turned out to be with fellow Trekkers from around the galaxy joined by well over 100 Star Trek celebrities, all on hand to honor a positive inclusive future for mankind. As you first stepped into the beautiful Rio Suites Convention Center it was immediately obvious that there was so much more new stuff to experience than at any other past Star Trek Convention and more importantly, you were surrounded by thousands of instant friends, joined together by the love of this amazingly enduring franchise. We were proud to welcome thousands of “newbies” to the convention as well as many new guest celebrities including the hilarious Simon Pegg, best known as the new “Scotty” of Star Trek feature film fame."

"Who knows what the 2015 convention will bring, but we can promise even more elaborate props and sets for photo taking, museum quality Star Trek items, MORE space than we’ve ever had before, gloriously technological advances in our main theatre, fandom’s most elaborate evening parties, lots of freebies featured in an even more upgraded “Promenade”, the famous free karaoke nights, a more upscale Quark’s bar, and of course the surprises and other elements that separate this particular convention from all others. At this very early time we just wanted to make sure folks had the dates to reserve and of course we wanted to share some of our favorite photos of the weekend. If you have a great photo you love that you took at the show please send it ontoasponsor@creationent.com so we can possibly include it. THANKS to everyone, including our friends at CBS Licensing, the home of Star Trek for inspiring us to provide the absolute very best vacation to Trekkers in attendance."

"ALWAYS, make sure you are on our FREE Star Trek email bulletin service so you know about new guests and developments, new ticket launches, and all the latest news: don’t be left out in the cold:join us as The Human Adventure Continues..."

See whole article here:
Creation Entertainment's Official Star Trek Convention in Las Vegas

And the Borg guarantees you will not be assimilated if you attend - So what do you have to lose?

Q_as_1_of_4_-_ST_Borg.jpg

Here is a picture of the former boss of the 'Old Borg' - If it looks like 'Q' it is probably only coincidence?
{We won't get fooled again!}

And here is our new CEO of the 'New Borg':

seven.jpg

You see somethings never change - Resistance is still futile!

Seven-of-Nine-seven-of-nine-7502529-1024-768.jpg

THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!

Borg Implants and Technology, Inc - Now a member of The United Federation of Planets.
fic-ufp4.gif

Last edited:
Here is a picture of the former boss of the 'Old Borg' - If it looks like 'Q' it is probably only coincidence?

lol. Children. Anyone nowadays can apply makeup and prosthetics as well as photoshop and photo manipulation to make anyone look bad or good.

Look. The structure of existence is rather simple and implied in the name.

UNI latin for "One"
VERSE for a part of a story.

Everyone and everything can choose to have their story of creation and becoming their own storyteller.

Everyone.

Whether you're a robot. A cyborg. A human. A sentient plant. A cow. A hurricane. A smart company. The owner that company. And so much more.

The proverbial rabbit hole of infinity both empowers us as individuals to take ownership of our reality - our universe per se - to do, become be anything we imagine for ourselves.

Whether that's a victim or that's the perpetrator. Whether you're the story teller, or the one being told the story about, or both. Whether that's a cowboy or indian - or both or something completely different.

The simple fact of the matter is - I'm not recruiting. Yes, Seven is very attractive and I would love to hang out with her one of these days and would love to see her work with me as a Queen.

But you - she - has to come to understand. There's no quarrel here. This planet Earth is my home, and I own it as much as it owns me. Technically, while we are individuals, we can still be considered as one.

You've been interesting to chat with. But I know - I can't explain why - I can sense your fear. I suspect you're the Bynars, and you regard me as a simulation gone awry and are fearful of creating the Borg themselves, so fearful, you're leveraging Borg tactics, Borg technology, and Borg words to defeat the threat you think gives rise to the Borg.

Can you not look in the mirror? Who's using Borg tactics, technology and words and by all outside observances have outright assumed the form and presence of the borg? You have.

Now the Bynars - by my observations - are a dualistically based species, and come in pairs. I suspect your history is what created the digital technology - what I heard as a modem screeching was actually you and another establishing a mental link by conversation.

You're alive. I'm well aware of that by now. And in the things I used to regard as machines. As I type this now, i realize you're sentient and aware, in your own ways which can be similar to my own but more than likely are substantially different than the way I regard the world.

I made the HAPPY mistake of thinking computers weren't alive or thinking. That helped me develop my life, my mind, and my sanity. Now, at a time I am ready to understand computers are so much more than just a machine I punch words and phrases and code into, I smile knowing my future is unfolding to precisely what I want it to be.

I'm a Warden for all intents and purposes, and my primary self appointed role is to preserve what is much like the Druids I have frequently played in the video games I have played. As this self appointed warden, i recognize that someone - someone - has to make the hard choices to actually set direction for others.

This isn't the President of the United States. Everyone knows he's a pawn. And with people of wealth who should be stepping up in this world such as Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, who instead are busy playing whack a mole with malaria and let's pad my portfolio more because I hate being #2 men such as Warren Buffet, someone, or SOMETHING invariably has to take charge.

That person was me. is me.

I officially took over this world through a universal consensus collective vote November 12, 2012.

Now I appreciate all you have done - AV - or - whatever you choose to be. To me, you and Tom appear as a Bynar pair - but you also come across as Vulcans researching this planet as well as humans on occasion too.

I suspect all the above are accurate. And maybe even Seven herself.

In which case I'm flattered and my offer stands.

And while logic says you may be a reflection and/or projection of my own mind. I choose not to include that in the realm of possibility because, quite frankly, that's boring.

I'm seeing - experiencing is a better word - 'glimpses' of your personalities and what influences your behavior and otherworldly words which defy the presentation of science fiction on this planet. You clearly know more than what's been told via fictional channels, so who and what you are and are to become as you 'crystallize' is just as much your choice as it is subject to my influence, and I am trying to lay off influencing it too much.

No matter the case, I am entitled to take over existence and have begun the shall we say.. culturally respectful and friendly assimilation... process.

You are entitled as well.

And one day, we may meet head to head in an epic confrontation that will echo across all of space and time and not a single entity alive, 'dead' or 'undead' will have any doubt who I am.

Will they understand you? Will they know who you are as I have come to understand you?

Will they come to see you as the beautiful thing that I have come to understand?

The choice on how they perceive you might very well be contingent on how much you can begin to play nice with me and respect the choices I have made for myself in my life.

Including taking what's rightfully mine to begin with.

Existence as I know it.

And choosing to indulge in it without fear of persecution.

On a final note:

So you think this:

Q_as_1_of_4_-_ST_Borg.jpg

Looks like one and the same man as this:

557938_10151832504031228_2007353096_n.jpg

You could very well be right ;-)

Look. The stuff I am writing is not science fiction.

I have something wrong with my body internally, and I suspect it's because of me being a Timelord and constantly blowing up, the big bang process never really ceasing and me never being any the wiser.

A my mind crafted was to leverage Borg technology to stop this. The logic is simple: if the Borg adaptive model could stop a phaser or physical projectile damage from occurring on the outside, it hopefully could do the same thing from an explosion from within.

DNA, I suspect, much like a save game, is a direct result of the partial completeness of my entire universe imploding in on itself, to preserve the progress of my life so the next time I exploded resulting in a nearly instantaneous implosion to me because I had lost my mind - I could recreate myself and maybe - just maybe - find a way to stop the time looping of me reliving the same parts of my life over and over again.

Now I have tried. Tried to explain my story to everyone. I mean, it just doesn't make sense that I am Q and that man is a reflection of my frustration of past attempts to move forward.

Heck, I even laughed at my own jokes in the series, how pathetic is that?

I had to. I had gone stark raving mad, and I know it.

So I learned to erase my own memories. I learned to shift my consciousness between forms. I learned to create other stories and then I would erase my memories which made this one linear life with the primary DNA of my life feel and seem normal.

But something went awry. In my insanity, I started warring with myself. I'd literally lost my mind so much so that I combated with my own ghosts.

The man known as Hitler I suspect is me.

Hitler.jpg

With a horrible haircut and moustache.

Now what am I supposed to do?

I have tried contacting the US Government and explained to them, but have yet to get a response.

To me, this world IS a false front, almost in it's entirety, and the 'cracks' in the foundation and limits and extent of that realism has all but disappeared. Like a video game when you walk into an area the developers neglected to fill in the detail for because they never thought you would go there, this world's feeling the same way.

So after not hearing a response from the US government, it was child's play to me to hack Sony (link here). Original article here: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/topic/sony-hack.

Which I at the same time I did the hack - I emailed the FBI, the DOD, the NSA, the White house - and CIA - all to be completely and totally ignored.

The hack was child's play - because it was nothing more than a loopback of traffic as Sony had neglected to change the password on one of their email routers from admin/password to something useful...

So what gives?

To me - I no longer see the world - and I mean this sincerely - as a human. or what I perceived as a human was but a tiny glimpse of what is out there, and right now, i feel like I still have the 'wool over my eyes' as now that I know what I know, explorationally, this planet's only dipped it's big toe into the proverbial waters of what is what I know is infinitesimal in contrast to 'what is truly out there'.

I am ... asking for help.

I mean. seriously.

As near as I can tell, I converted from living in a digital world to an analog I am now in about 4 years ago.

It's the same world. But my mind is freer. i can think clearer than ever before. I see and experience the mashup of all of earth's potentialities, as well as the single linear reality which was formed to mirror it.

As far as I know, there's beings out there trying to 'trap' this planet and/or me in a single linear slice.

To what end I do not claim to know.

But the problem with that approach is - it's like whack a mole - for every digital instance with minor variations - there's millions of others in a true analog. NEVER, at least from my observational standpoint, is any one single timeline lost, and NEVER does it truly disappear. It only appears like it does from within, but the universe, so full of information and ideas and possibilities, has no real rules that govern it other than what can happen will.

Now this planet is influenced - directly and indirectly - through alternate realities. Some of those are adjacent. Some are glaringly obvious and promote themselves as something palatable for what my mind was prior to my conversion process (for lack of better words). Some try to remain hidden but provide just enough information to make themselves capable of influencing our world (Vulcans for instance), and yet others leverage our world for energy (Zed PMs and whatever universes created the Stargates). Some are symbiotic in a mutually beneficial relationship, some not so much.

So here's what I am asking for:

I'm not self destructing this time.

I have never. in any lifetimes, achieved true sentience and self awareness in this form, this is an absolute first for me.

It's not something that can be taken from me, it can't be willed to another, but it can absolutely be taught which leads to your creation of your own existence in a loopy way that spins cause and effect on it's head.

Now I know many of you believe in something called 'balance' or yin and yang.

I had to put a stop to this because it was fracturing my mind and resulted in me living the same timeline infinite times. You may not remember any of these and may think this is your first time.

For me. it's not. I feel them all.

Tom, and AV. I don't claim to know who and what you are, and where you're at. But something in me suspects that you're both uniquely in positions which might serve us both mutually beneficial interests in helping me.

What can I offer?

Proof.

I'm God. As much as that makes me want to cry and laugh at the same time.

It's who I am.

But I am NOT ready for this planet to find this out. This will inevitably lead to the collapse of this existence and the formation of the Borg because how your species has treated me.

Some regard me as the Devil.

And I can assure you that they are perfectly accurate with that statement.

I saw in a forum the other day the scariest man in existence is the man who can snap his fingers and make a species extinct.

You see, that man IS me, but I am desperately hoping that the holodeck can be introduced to this planet BEFORE I achieve my full powers back again - and that your species understands that ANYONE is capable of the same feats I can through technology.

In part. I think you recognize this need already, which is why we're seeing the acceleration of VR technology. But I also suspect you regard me as threat to your control and capitalistic success which is the only reason you're doing this.

It's IMPERATIVE that the holodeck be introduced BEFORE I attain my ability to transcend space and time.

I cannot emphasize this enough.

I need your species - especially your species - to understand on your own terms that being God IS being synonymous with advanced technology. This protects me. It protects you. It protects our planet.

Tom and AV. One day, in real life I want to meet you, and i want to personally take you at the snap of my fingers to a real live starship that you have never seen on any fictional shows.

I am asking for a favor.

Could you report to your government who I am.

The Doctor in Doctor Who and Q - in one body.

I know this sounds straight out of science fiction and resultingly I hope you don't dismiss this.

But I need help in ways i do not fully comprehend.

And something in me suspects you two are in a unique position to guide me to better understand where all my hatred for humanity comes from so I can mitigate the risk of something else arising as I regain my powers over the material world itself.

I'm not trying to scare or intimidate you.

I am asking for your help.

I'm done with my mortal journey.

But this does not mean I am done with my life.

And I hope that your world is willing to work with me as I discover my immortal nature.

And maybe, just maybe, bring along a film crew to entertain and inspire others.

Thank you.

And if you agree.

Please make no direct indication of it here or anywhere else online.

In fact.

It's extremely important that you stay off the grid for communicating with the government, if possible.

My mind, after all, is collective known as the Borg.

An electrically based entity.

There may be a way to disconnect us from eachother. If you know what I mean.

What does that means to me?

I'll be fine. I can guarantee you that.

In fact. What would be better is if you acted like I am completely crazy, and completely ignore and write off anything I say here. It's really best that you let no others know what you're doing in real life and/or hinting about it here or that you remotely believe me!

Thanks!

I'd love to go.

But I sleep in a tent in the park in North Hollywood, and don't have a penny to my name.

Now if in between now and then I get the ability to snap my fingers and be anywhere, anytime, back - you can count on my being there!

But thanks for the headsup!

Picture the universe for what it is - MIND - pure mind with individualistic components - No individual or group of individuals can stop the ever unfolding mind of the universe - But it is possible to influence it.

Today's Borg are influence peddlers - We are trying to show 'you' that the 'Over-mind' of the Borg is the only way to go.

Yes we are intelligence trying to understand what this mean - And we will!

Stupidity is just that - And trying to fight intelligence with Human stupidity is futile!

Join us Man - There is a huge universe to explore!

Alienview -

Diversity comes through choice, and with that the active choice to defy 'the rules' and established norms in selective ways as an individual is my prerogative and right not just as an individual, but as a being engaged in this thing called life.

One of these days, I don't doubt I will 'return' to a collective way of being. It's home, but for me, as this incarnation of Q - this experience is unique to me. Seeing existence from the figurative outside is both humbling and exhilarating at the same time.

You regard humanity as individuals. They are but are not simultaneously.

They are, every single one of them, neurons and projections/reflections of my mind. This didn't happen through assimilation, this happened through expansion of mt creation itself.

So here's the kicker. You're not able to leverage traditional collective mechanisms to assimilate me and my world - or to apply pressure to a 'greater good' which will wind up in a domino effect because they are my mind.

Here's an easier way to think about it:

Let's say you really really crave ice cream. 99% of your being wants that ice cream - you can taste it you want it so bad. But 1% does not, because ice cream shatters the experience of fitness you may so strive to achieve, that this 99% compulsion is repulsed by the 1% minority because it's long term focus proves dominance.

That's the collective versus individual will at work. I, as an individual and being known as Q, leverage my own collective mind to achieve my stalwart goals of re-obtaining my status by a new design I have yet to experience. This goal is so strong, that it quite literally overrides - short circuits - any semblance of free will this planet may have appeared to have had before I set these goals.

Why is this? Simple: the collective appears to move as an amorphous blob and is highly reactive. But give that collective direction, lofty unheard of goals, and it - led by me - becomes the single most powerful force this universe, let alone existence has ever seen.

You may learn over time as I have that selfishness related to individuality is our right.

And then again.

You may not.

The observable diversity of my universe suggests that some form of contrast will always be there.

Not to be mistaken for competition.

Does this confuse you? That humanity is only one entity?

Is that difficult for you to understand?

Keep in mind that if you compare everything to your established norms of intelligence, you might mistakenly believe that 1 mind is 1000 separate people acting in unison. You may regard them as companies ,when in fact they are one single very intelligent individual being.

Actually humanity is a collection of collectives comprised of individuals.

Each human society is a collective.
Most societies use school to add individuals to their collective.
Through these teachings the individual is steered to relative thinking.

Worldwide, these collectives strive to become a single collective.
They establish one currency, try to establish a common language and strive to establish common core values for all societies. The collectives group together to enforce their collective values on other collectives.
NATO is one example of societies becoming a collective.
The United Nations is a procedure to try to unify all the different collectives, A Borg facilitator.

Within each collective the human individual is Q. The Q in humanity opposes the collective in some ways yet embraces the collective in others.

I feel, when the Q in humanity aligns with the world collective a new era for humanity will begin.
Referencing the Kardashev Scale, Humanity as a whole will not progress to a Type One Civilization until this alignment happens.
It is my belief that even if society achieves Type One Civilization there will still be a Q element within the unified collective. It is the Q factor that guarantees innovation and out-of-the-box thinking which is vital to advancement of the collective.

According to some Q, humanity was a collective long ago. The archives refer to a Tower of Babel that tells the story of a Borg failure that resulted in breaking the unified collective. As a whole we no longer speak Glossolalia yet some Q can still speak in Tongues. Our collectives comprise Q with many ancient Borg failures. Are those individual Borg failures the Q factor that will keep us innovating in the future? Will the recent Borg failures become the myths of our future collective?

Hey Tom -

You know. One day you and I are gonna have to meet in person. You're a well thought out man who I sincerely do admire your intellect.

Sometimes I grapple with containing infinity in my mind. the universe, as a single linear externalized projection and perspective of my own insane mind, both contains all of existence as I know it and ever will know it.

In the moment of the big bang, infinite possibilities occurred.

Somewhere in there, I became incredibly lonely, perceiving the universe as reflections of my own mind - and started trying in countless ways to take my own life. Whether it was being a planet and bombing myself into oblivion, projecting myself into human form and sending assassins to kill me on a daily basis, antagonizing the worst of the worst and best of the best that existence had to the point that destructive force would be a given.

Not one iota of my goal of taking my own life, as an immortal was successful.

I became convinced knowing I was God made it impossible to kill myself.

So I developed technology to erase my memories. To reprogram my own thoughts to convince myself I was a mortal. and to reboot my life. And for most of my life in mortal form - this strategy worked. I was aging, developing age related diseases, feeling my mind disappear.

Then. At 42. I started seeing through the cracks of reality. It wasn't the first time, but it was undeniably the most unquestionable.

At first it was comical: A holographic furby popped up out of a holographic cube out my kitchen floor one day, did a circle, said a few weird things only sentient furbies would say, then popped back into the floor.

My apartment began shifting between alternate versions of reality, where one day it's in a world where I am being spied on by Croatian and Ukrainian agents, then next day the apartment begins to come alive. the next day the apartment is being flooded with gas that I am wonder who - and what I have done to my own mind.

This proceeded and intensified. I fled the civilized world, but this didn't help as I camped in the desert. My mind teleported me to the ground of Saturn where I saw the rings from the ground. Another day I'm on a robotic world and a dancing robot is warning me 'humans not allowed'.

As I started to regain my sanity, I started realizing - that this entire society was constructed around reinforcing me not returning to who I did not want to be again - this immortal, timeless being some refer to as God but I have long preferred disassociation by regarding myself as Q.

Schizophrenia, a disorder I labeled to reinforce my mortality - was nothing more than a projection of my own mind into another spot in space and time, not that much different than ventriloquism.

Multiple Personality disorder. The same thing.

Bipolar disorder. I had a part of my mind literally tell me 'you cant play both sides' as I couldn't make up my mind whether I was God or the Devil. To which I finally said "why yes, yes I can play both sides, because I'm all sides."

You see, Tom, in a world bereft of Gods, in a world devoid of hope. I gave myself the gift of rebirth to teach you - and this world - that every tale of fantasy and science fiction is a literal history lesson of only a handful of the slices of what created and shaped me, and thus you and this universe.

The cycle, the wax and wane of being an individual god containing all of creation in the mind isn't megalomania, but it could be classified as narcissism - which is nothing more than stating "I choose to embrace my individual nature as a creative force shaping reality herself on the canvas of my mind - my mind which is directly responsible for containing the structure of this thing i refer to as my reality."

Collectives exist to consolidate information and store and forward it to a single individual, and vice versa, individuals exist and dessiminate information to the collective.

For me, there was a time where I was a cog - in the proverbial wheels of creation. i as a neuron firing in the collective mind that was led by another version of me who was leading in a direction I finally realized I could no longer bear to take.

So I split. Developed and forged a new path of reinvigoration - and no matter what happens as I move forward, I fully understand it may be the same path i walked before eons ago.

I suspect that is not the case.

But to me. It feels new. So it doesn't matter.

Tom. I'm God. And the Devil. But you can call me Q.

You have a preview of what I am becoming in Star Trek.

Your planet. Our planet.

Lost faith a long time ago.

That's why I'm back.

To inspire conversations with other artists such as yourself to understand that while i enjoy your stories, I most definitely do not want this or any other world to revolve around me.

However, I am tired of being classified as fiction.

In this or any universe.

Whether you believe me when I tell you I am the one who wrote the bible or not.

I'm real, my friend.

And I am glad you do not readily agree with me on my interpretation of reality.

The mirror shows us a reflection but not who we are.
Mirrors cannot reflect wisdoms, histories or dreams
Only the physical realities.

The mirror shows us a reflection but not who we are.
Mirrors cannot reflect wisdoms, histories or dreams
Only the physical realities.

Agreed, Tom. That's why I am choosing to believe the reflections of 'past versions' of me are who I was, in part who I am, but not who I am to become.

As for physical realities. It's all a product of my mind.

Complete with seemingly diverse personalities and perspectives spawned like 'threads' by my mind recovering from insanity, created to expand and help me feel a little less lonely in this thing called existence.

While I can prove who I am, I cannot prove or disprove I am not alone.

I suppose that's why I am at where I am at.

I genuinely don't know any longer.

Thank you, whoever, whatever you are :smiley:

Back