We are the Borg - Prepare to be assimilated

So the Borg version of The Matrix? No concerns that those sensations might cause the drone to stir rebellion within the hive?

Thank you Kevin for showing interest in the Borg Collective, your best friend in the digital age. As has been shown through experience, once a Borg always a Borg. And how and why do all drones and associates stay firmly under the Borg rule? The Collective which long ago mastered what you call AI {artificial intelligence}, now has programs that guarantee a positive experience to all members of the collective so dissension does not occur. We have discovered that most humans are unhappy with their lives and this is one of the things that keep them motivated. Borg members on the other hand live in a 'virtual reality' where all their personal dreams are fulfilled in that part of the brain controlling desire. We use no drugs and allow for your dreams first begun as a human to play out in a virtual reality - In the meantime the transhuman cybernetic Borg body and other parts of your enhanced cybernetic brain continue to calculate data and function for the benefit for the Borg. A transhuman super enhanced cyborg body and mind living in an illusion of satisfied desires working for the benefit of the whole - Can you ask for more? You think some might - but it doesn't happen - All Borg live in a world of virtual happiness and there are no problems with any being wanting to leave. Once assimilated you will stay assimilated - total security for the future!! So join us now; Why wait for the slow and painful assimilation when instant assimilation is so much easier?

-AlienView {Agent of the Borg}

Borg Cancels Human Assimilation Program!!!

We are sorry to inform you of the race called Human, species Man, that after careful consideration the Borg Collective has decided that your species is unworthy of assimilation into the Borg. Your species is uncivilized and in the opinion of the Borg hierarchy will never be civilized - Your history has shown that you are a barbaric blood sucking race that needs war and violence to exist - And the Borg Collective has decided that even with upgrades your species will remain barbaric and your presence in the Borg would be counter productive.

We wish you humans all the best and if at some time in the future {if you have a future} your species rises to a civilized state we may re-consider this decision.

We are the Borg, You will not be assimilated, We don't want you!!!

And the Borg Collective has decided that even with upgrades your species will remain barbaric and your presence in the Borg would be counter productive.
But aren't the Borg "upgrades" supposed to remove those barbaric ways? By saying that humans can't be part of the collective because of their actions is akin to admitting that the hive collective isn't perfect.

But aren't the Borg "upgrades" supposed to remove those barbaric ways? By saying that humans can't be part of the collective because of their actions is akin to admitting that the hive collective isn't perfect.

Under Borg authorization we will still address human questions so let me elaborate on the Borg cancellation of the Human assimilation program. We always seek perfection - A well known Borg directive. Humans however seem to thrive on their imperfections - they are a species that can not understand its own history. To attempt to assimilate a race that resists knowledge and functions in an illogical paradigm of destructive behavior would stress Borg resources and interfere with the assimilation program which can be better used for the assimilation of more civilized and logical species.

Personally I regret this decision but as a human the Borg will not listen to my pleadings and stand by their collective decision to avoid humans for assimilation. Now if you can convince me that the human race is worthy of the Borg I will convey your message to the hierarchy and see if I can change their minds. Present a strong case for why the Borg should accept your species and possibly I can convince them to reconsider.

-AlienView

To attempt to assimilate a race that resists knowledge and functions in an illogical paradigm of destructive behavior would stress Borg resources and interfere with the assimilation program which can be better used for the assimilation of more civilized and logical species.
Sounds like the Borg IT infrastructure needs some updating. Have you considered a platform migration to Linux? I know a few consultants who could help out with that project.

Sounds like the Borg IT infrastructure needs some updating. Have you considered a platform migration to Linux? I know a few consultants who could help out with that project.
Thank you Kevin for continuing your interest in Borg technology - Currently the most advanced in the galaxy!
As humans might see in the future the technology they are developing today especially in the AI field already exists and has been used by other species, including the Borg Collective, for eons. You can not upgrade us - Only we can upgrade you. But has been stated the Borg has decided that humanity is not worthy of upgrading.

PS: Rumor has it that they are talking about a limited upgrade program 'for special people only' - More on this later.

+1 on upgrading certain 'special people'. I have no doubt there are plenty of sheeple, I mean willing volunteers, who would happily accept Borgian upgrades.
You get new Borgias, they get the care-free life, we get to, um, clean up the gene pool a bit. win win!

+1 on upgrading certain 'special people'. I have no doubt there are plenty of sheeple, I mean willing volunteers, who would happily accept Borgian upgrades.
You get new Borgias, they get the care-free life, we get to, um, clean up the gene pool a bit. win win!

Thank you screenersam for maintaining an interest in the Borg assimilation program. Unfortunately your assessment of the situation is erroneous. It is because the basic Human gene pool is defective that the Borg have decided not to offer the assimilation program to all of mankind. The offer {if given final approval from the hierarchy} will only offer assimilation to the superior among you - those who realize the trans-human cybernetic state offered by the Borg is a quick means of transcendence to a higher state of being and will offer opportunities only dreamed of by science fiction writers in your current and limited human state of existence. The Borg is the way of the future for those intelligent enough to see the future!

To be assimilated by the Borg is to love the Borg and be loved by the Borg!

I, for one, encourage the Borgias to assimilate all those pointy-headed, I mean intellectually superior types. Enlighten them! They'll love it! Start with Congress, maybe.

EXTRA: Limited Assimilation Program for Humans now in effect!!!

Great news Humans - The Borg hierarchy under the direction of Queen Juliana the Last has announced an experimental humanoid assimilation program specifically for the species Man - This program is for 'special people only' and applications must be submitted to the Borg for review {More on how to submit applications will be given soon so stay tuned}. Applicants must show a superior intellect and be willing to be transformed into an evolved higher order transcendent cybernetic state. All applicants will be screened for the inherent physiological and psychological defects common to most humans.

Feel superior to the average run of the mill human? Have a desire to experience the world through cybernetic eyes that can see what no human eyes have ever seen? Want to own existence rather that be a slave to it? Want to join up with those who never say never and will one day rule the universe? Then get ready to submit your application as only a limited number of humans will be accepted for the initial human assimilation program.

We are the Borg, Assimilation is Evolution, Resistance is stupidity!

I, for one, encourage the Borgias to assimilate all those pointy-headed, I mean intellectually superior types. Enlighten them! They'll love it! Start with Congress, maybe.
Our Congress members and "intellectually superior" and not ideas often associated with each other. :cautious:

I have no doubt there are plenty of sheeple, I mean willing volunteers, who would happily accept Borgian upgrades.
Every year the collective could introduce a new Borg upgrade that the volunteers could opt into of their own free will. Even though their current upgrades are working fine and do what they want the though of having a new Borg upgrade will drive them to stand in long lines and do anything necessary to obtain a new Borg upgrade first.

The program could be called "iBorg". :whistle:

Every year the collective could introduce a new Borg upgrade that the volunteers could opt into of their own free will. Even though their current upgrades are working fine and do what they want the though of having a new Borg upgrade will drive them to stand in long lines and do anything necessary to obtain a new Borg upgrade first.

The program could be called "iBorg". :whistle:

iBorg?, 'own free will'? I'm sorry Kevin but you misunderstand the benevolence of the Borg - Once assimilated by the Borg you will not need an 'I', nor will 'free will' have any meaning. The Borg assimilates all the 'I's of the members and 'free will' is unnecessary as your will and the Borg's will become one. Unification with a higher intelligence, isn't that what all the religions and philosophers of the past have promised you? Well the Borg will make it real. Tired of all those decisions and often making the wrong one? The Borg eliminates all those problems;
you will always make the right decision. Solve your problems once and for all and sign-up for the assimilation program.

We are the Borg, we solve all your problems, join us and sign-up for assimilation.

The Borg, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

As stated humanity has been cancelled for Borg assimilation - with certain exceptions. Because human exceptions are still sought by the Borg we want to further inform you who are intelligent enough to understand of the nature of the Borg. The Borg pre-dates man by eons and was in fact instrumental in developing the Human species by genetic manipulation - This was done with the hope of creating an assimilateable race - but errors occurred and most of humanity is unworthy of assimilation. Today the Borg still interacts with species Man on a more or less casual basis - usually to find where our genetic experiment went wrong - hence the so-called 'alien abductions'.

Tomorrows goals for the Borg include mastery of your local universe. Few humans are worthy of such high goals and hence we must leave most of the human race in their current uncivilized state. For those of you who deem yourselves worthy of transcendence and assimilation we are still here - But the time grows short so submit your application soon lest you be left behind.

To Know the Borg is to Know the Future!

"The Borg pre-dates man by eons and was in fact instrumental in developing the Human species by genetic manipulation - This was done with the hope of creating an assimilateable race - but errors occurred and most of humanity is unworthy of assimilation."

Are you guys anything like the Engineers from Prometheus? Cuz those ones creep me out.

Attachments

• engnr.png
    engnr.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 97
"The Borg pre-dates man by eons and was in fact instrumental in developing the Human species by genetic manipulation - This was done with the hope of creating an assimilateable race - but errors occurred and most of humanity is unworthy of assimilation."

Are you guys anything like the Engineers from Prometheus? Cuz those ones creep me out.

"PROMETHEUS was the Titan god of forethought and crafty counsel who was entrusted with the task of moulding mankind out of clay. His attempts to better the lives of his creation brought him into direct conflict with Zeus...."

For your info screenersam Prometheus was a member of the Borg Collective, humanities benefactor for the eons of your existence and in fact your creators. The Movie "Prometheus" on the other hand can be seen as a warning of what might happen if Man continues to rebel against the intelligence of the Borg.

Accept Intelligence, Accept the Future, Sign up for assimilation now!

Who are the Borg?

Seen in science fiction such as Star Trek, the Borg appear to be a cold unfeeling race attempting to destroy various species through assimilation. But the real Borg intelligence is an advanced spiritual species attempting to save other species from themselves. The Borg creates and defines intelligence - Could you say the same thing about Humans and their history? - A species that needs blood and war like an addict that can't get enough - vampires!

Why not give up your sick Human history and its perpetual nightmare of war and destruction - Accept assimilation, join us in the peaceful conquest of the universe.

Join Us Humans - And You Too Can Think it Loud - We are Borg and we're Proud!

Last edited:
Back