We hate peacocks!

Ok!!!!

So here's the problem!!!!

Peacocks are disgusting animals!!!! they make the most awful sound... It's like they know it gets on my freaking nerves and they do it just to bug me!

Ok... I must admit... a few years ago i really thought it was funny and i stood in the yard yelling back "piejoeeeeeeeeeeeeee piejoeeeeeeeeeeeeee" but hey.... I've all grown up now, so shut the f u c k up you peacocks!!!!!!!!!!

Do you hate them too? Join in!

i'm member number one :cool:

yup, add me.. hate them! :sniper:

I do have a friend who can do a hilarious imitation :heh: but he knows when to quit.. those irritating birds don't, so they should die ;) all of them

we could send them all to the north pole and see if they can survive....wait a second i didnt get a number....well this bites *goes off to play taser tag at the games forum* thanks flatty i feel the love

hahaha freak! :D

How 'bout we get all peacock owners to go visit the grand canyon with their peacock and we push 'em in!!!!!!!

or we can BBQ all peacocks and solve world hunger

and burn their feathers to provide warmth to those with no homes!!!!

see we can even create world peace with peacocks if we can convince the rest of the world to spend their technology destroying peacocks rather then eachother

Itz tha Dreila said:
geese are worse than peacocks though ;)
[post="1353516"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Blasphemy! pure Blasphemy I tell you!!!!!

We could cram fire crackers down their throat's, then use a remote detonator and when one of them goes off, we can blow their prissy looking little heads right off!!!

Back