We have butts

It went well, I think all four of us had a really good time, except my best mates bf kept embaressing me, by telling embaressing stories about me :nonono: but apart from that it was really good :D

Oh yeah but we're not actually together, but he has something good that he wants to tell me, that he was gonna tell me today but I think he chickened out, lol, bless him. No I mean he isn't really hot hot, he's more sort of sensitive and sweet and cute :smiley:

that would be fun :P well England is deffinal on my list but I think cananda is first because I think its cheaper and I dont know if my parents will let me go that far!! OMGZ when I'm a JR or SR in college I want to go to either OZ :duh: *where my family is* or England and study over there for a sesmeter and learn who they teach with speacial needs kids and PE stuff! :smiley: Oh and there really isnt a cute guys in my swim class! well there is this one guy I saw today and he was kinda cute but I dont know!! there is only like 7 guys in my class. and a few of them are older!! *because its a Commity college so any body with money can go* :P

kool beans!! yeah swiming is my tue/thurday class. And we start swimming on tue. the guy is older than 19 but younger then 27 :P so I guess that would be nice. ohhh we could be related LMAO

Back