We Love Sawyer

I am SO glad that Sawyer is going to be back next season. I heard that Lost is going to start shooting in July (that's now!) so maybe we will start hearing new info about the show. At least we should be hearing who else is going to be added to the staff (and hopefully we won't hear of anyone else leaving). Although there is a rumor out there that a female will be leaving the show and it won't be Danielle.

I hear
the people on the raft (minus Walt) will return to the island. ALL OF THEM. However, they will return to a different part of the island than they had been before. And a more dangerous part.
Source - I forget but I'll look around and see where I saw that.

At least Sawyer isn't dying! I wonder if he'll sort of become the leader of their little group. Like the three of them...

Sarkasim said:
I hear
the people on the raft (minus Walt) will return to the island. ALL OF THEM. However, they will return to a different part of the island than they had been before. And a more dangerous part.
Source - I forget but I'll look around and see where I saw that.

At least Sawyer isn't dying! I wonder if he'll sort of become the leader of their little group. Like the three of them...
[post="1409675"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I have heard the same information. Spoilerfix.com confirms what you have said, plus they give more information as to what is going to happen to Walt. That is information that I shared in Forum for Season Two of Lost.

i wouldn't mind it to badly if Jack died! but i would be depressed for like ever if Sawyer died. he's just too cool. and i'm glad that the writers know that :D

Back