We love Vaughn Club

Everyone is allowed to make comments here! So please feel free to make remarks or suggestions. Also let me know if there is already a topic like this already!! Thanx!

:vaughn1: I love Vaughn Club, Vaughn is my hero :super: , Vaughn is Sexy Spy, Vaughn is handsome, Vaughn is hot, Vaughn has a awesome green eyes .... I can continue but, Vaughn is Vaughn. The Unique SEXY SPY :woot: .

GOOD DAY

~Natalia~

:vaughn1: & :syd1: FOREVER

iL0v3vAuGhN.......hes hot......but i hate the fact hes married....grr....he has really nice hair to.....reow!!

Well I certainly love Vaughn!!!! I'm definitely going to fit in around here. What should I tell you? He's hot...hot...hot...and did I mention hot?

I can't believe that only 7 ppl had post something in 3 days !!
Where are the Vaughn lovers ?????????
We should post here more to defeat the I hate Vaughn Club !!!!!!!!
COME ON EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!!! WE NEED YOU TO DEFEND VAUGHN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now...I'm one proud member....that must stand for something right?
Green eyes....sigh worthy smile....amazing shirtless....so sweet.....
Remind me to put him on my Christmas list!

Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!! Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!

nance said:
Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!! Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!Vaughn Rocks my World!!! He's the best!!!
just what you said...

MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!

I also like Weiss and Marshall !

Sophie said:
MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!MICHAEL VAUGHN IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!

I also like Weiss and Marshall !
What can I say - I'm completely and totally with you there...... :P

grrrrrrr I know nance :(
this is going to be one looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooong summer
:(

Sophie said:
I can't believe that only 7 ppl had post something in 3 days !!
Where are the Vaughn lovers ?????????
We should post here more to defeat the I hate Vaughn Club !!!!!!!!
COME ON EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!!! WE NEED YOU TO DEFEND VAUGHN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ditto! Let's beat them!! VAUGHN IS HOT HOT HOT!!!!! ON FIRE SIZZLIN and also has a great personality and speaks French. hehe!!

Back