We love Vaughn Club

I know, he is such a sweet guy. And I don't how you can say he has a shallow personality, b/c that's NOT true at all. Vaughn is a wonderful character and person!

now this is better we love Vaughn Club yes I certainly do he is the sexiest actor around I mean look at that face,and those eyes who could resist those eyes.I love Vaughn he's great and gorgeous

Yea, he has an amazing personality! And he's talented too! He plays hockey and the guitar, and he can speak French fluently!! What's not to like???

Agreed. Why do some think he has no character? b/c from what I've seen.....Michael Vaughn/Vartan (whichever) is the entire package and more!

Ok, I just came here right after I came from the I Hate Vaughn Club. I can't believe they made a club like that!! What's there to hate about Vaughn?! I was sooo upset that people would make that kind of a club, so I just came here.

There are so many things to love about Vaughn/Michael Vartan!! :rolleyes: :P Here we go:
smart
funny
handsome, gorgeus, beautiful, etc.
sweet
gentle
loving
caring
his ability to make people drool..... :D Like me!

I can go on with this list forever, but I don't have forever! Oh, and the thing about him being gay in the I Hate Vaughn Club was just absurd! VAUGHN IS NOT GAY! Why would people even think that?

Okay, my point is clear: I think the I Hate Vaughn Club is just crazy, and I LOVE the I Love Vaughn Club! :D

~Shammi~

Alias_luver33 said:
There are so many things to love about Vaughn/Michael Vartan!! :rolleyes: :P Here we go:
smart
funny
handsome, gorgeus, beautiful, etc.
sweet
gentle
loving
caring
his ability to make people drool..... :D Like me!

I can go on with this list forever, but I don't have forever! Oh, and the thing about him being gay in the I Hate Vaughn Club was just absurd! VAUGHN IS NOT GAY! Why would people even think that?
u couldn't have said it better. he's all those things and more
And about him being GAY?! what's that about? i can't believe it! they'rte just crazy!

there are just some crazy people in this world that don't understand!! they are helpless i feel bad that they can't see the hottest man alive when they look at the screen!!!! he is so hott that i would pay a million dollars to make out with him or more!!! who wouldn't??????

hes sooo HOTT! i should be that little girl (suposably) thats gonna be on ALIAS hey im 14 i could look 13 or they could do my make up do make it look like im 13!!!!!! that would be the coolest thing ever!!!

lauren vartab :surf:

Back