We love Vaughn Club

i would post...but you guys aren't leaaving much to say...hmmm...i have something im bursting to say but i won't say it because it'll cause banana peels to be thrown at me here...

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>MICHAEL VAUGHN IS SEX ON A STICK!</span>

you asked for a nice post so i gave you one! ;)

NICE POST! lol. Her's another post then! OOOOOOOOH people have you read his interview in the Alias magazine! Aw fitness! Hes sooooooooo cute!

leaf! wot was it you wanted to say??

hannah/grace! you just told me that you couldn't talk to me coz you were going to church!!

Vaughn is super sexy, no one can compare, with those looks and his green eyes and that sexy hair! 🤤
how can anyone resist him! he is too perfect for words!!!!

sizzlin, sexy, smart, hot, gorgeous, seductive, sultry, amazing, mysterious and SEXY SEXY SEXY!!!!!!! :kissme:

i hav even grown 2 love [bear] his nose!!!!! how nice!!!!!!

btw, he looks ssssooooo fyne on the funfair scene in the film "the next bet thing". if u haven't seen in......DO!! it's kinda felgercarb, but it does hav him innit.

awww! tux!!!! buffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuff
uffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffb
ffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuffbuff

did i mention he looks buff?

Hey guys i only just saw this thread, n i wanna join!

i totally luv Vaughn! Hes sexy buff, fit, tick, HOT, gorgeous, i could go on

n he definetly looks hot in anything 🤤

Back