We Love Will Club!

They were totally the cutest :P But my fic in my Sig is about Will and Syd after the 2 years, so check it out, and let me know what you think of it please!

K. Ackles said:
They were totally the cutest :P But my fic in my Sig is about Will and Syd after the 2 years, so check it out, and let me know what you think of it please!
Cool, I'll try to check that out sometime. So far I've only had one Will-centric fi, Silent Solitude, and... well, let's just say I love my angst...

Yay! Will people!!! I thought the thread was dying! :depressed: But now it's back! I'm so happy I could cry! *sobs*

Why do you love will so much?

I love Will!! He was great from the start, but I actually prefurred 'reporter' Will... he just seemed so much happier. But don't panic! I'm all for the Will loving.

OOOOH!! Me love Will!! He is sooo funny! And his eyes! *swoon* :love:

This season is seriously lacking without Will! You can't deny that! :D

I love Bradley Cooper too...he is sooo funny on the Alias Seson 1 DVD...during the audio commentary when the whole cast was doing it for the season finale...Bradley was HILARIOUS! :lol:...But MV was kinda......retarded :mellow: :lol:

Ok, I LUV will, but i also luv Vaughn (Don't shoot me!)
I luv Vaughn and Syd as a couple...but Will is a better friend to Syd.
I've just finished watchin the frist season on dvd (i live in oz) and Will is so sweet. And yah, he has the whole blue eyes thing goin for him....*sigh*
So Will is damn cute, and sweet and stuff, and i think he's cool.
Does he really not cum bak oin the 3rd season? That's so awful.
Luv Rachie :P

We need to start a Bring back Will club! I think "Remnants" was one of the best episodes so far this season. Its defenitely not the same without him.

Agent47, you're right! Remnants was the best episode from season 3 because Will was in it. :love:

JJ has to bring him back for good (and Bradley has to accept to come back!).

Hehehe...have to agree with that...we can stalk BC and creep him out until he says yes...and same for JJ. Any volunteers???

And Remnants was an awesome episode!!! Wowee!!!

Back