We Love Will Club!

Hey guys! SO GLAD that I finally found you! There is not enough Will appreciation on this board! He was some good comedy. Remeber the time when he first saw Syd as a spy and he had been given the truth serum but had also taken the antidote and he was all drugged up and he was like "What the.....???" That was so classic! I miss him something terrible! :Ph34r: (This is from my son who said "Yeah he kicks butt!"

Hi Will Lovers just wanted to show my appriciation for the Willage as I think he was a seriously underrated character, I live in England & I am preparing myself to watch Remants for the first time tomorrow night Im excited to say the least.

As for BC that man is soooooooooooo H O T its those baby blue eyes. He was so funny on the audio commentry on the DVD.

I miss him. I do so hope someone will have the sense to bring him back next season. Please? For the fans! And the good of the show!

sigh, why can´t they give us Will back permently. and cut as much as they can on agent yawn.

more swill cause that´s my will.
swill swill swill and no more :tvhorror:
Seen enough of s/v we have, and his time has past.
with the new era upon us new times have to come.
so, go Swill! Go! Go! Go! :lol:

My favorite scene with Will was probably in Season TWo, where JAck and Syd rescued him and were on the plane back to the states. That's when Syd and Jack both were convinced they had to tell him that they were CIA... and he was like, "Seriously?"

DAmn, that cracked me up so much!

i love Will..:love:
i love vaughn.. :super:
Will is gorgeous..:woot:
Vaughn is hot.. 🤤
i think Will should just be a friend for syd..
but i still think Will is CUTE and EXTREMELY GORGEOUSthough.. 👍

I love will! Don't get me wrong I like Vaughn too, but he married the cow, Will has always been there for Syd. I love that part in Season one where Syd and Jack are yelling after the come out of the club in Paris and he goes Who are you people?
Lucy

OMG...I absolutely love Will Tippin!! His character has so many components...I mean he's the pesky reporter, he's the loyal friend, he's the incredibly intelligent analyst and of course he's soooo sexy...I love Vaughn and I love Sark too. This show has the hottest men on TV...If only they could add Dr. Christian Troy from Nip/Tuck... :angelic:

I'm all about my Will. :love: I'm not EXACTLY sure when I became SO infatuated with him but I can't say I remember when I wasn't, lol.

Why do I love him? Let me count the way:

1.) Those eyes.
2.) His strength. Okay maybe he couldn't kick as much tail as the other spy-guys on the show but I mean strength of heart. Who else would be able to take the felgercarb that life has dished out to him and still had the strength to stand?
3.) His honesty. When Vaughn wanted to pay him for more than he earned doing research he refused to take it.
4.) He's a writer. And in my book anyone who writes is a sexy beast. [ROWR!]
5.) "One is five you son of a b****! One in FIVE!"

For my final reason, just take a look at my siggy!

Q_82 said:
Why do I love him? Let me count the way:

1.) Those eyes.
2.) His strength. Okay maybe he couldn't kick as much tail as the other spy-guys on the show but I mean strength of heart.  Who else would be able to take the felgercarb that life has dished out to him and still had the strength to stand?
3.) His honesty. When Vaughn wanted to pay him for more than he earned doing research he refused to take it.
4.) He's a writer. And in my book anyone who writes is a sexy beast. [ROWR!]
5.) "One is five you son of a b****! One in FIVE!"

[post="970374"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh i totally agree! I think he is the most sincere and kind guy around and Syd is SOOOOOOO lucky to have a friend like him. And those eyes..........*sigh* how i miss those eyes!
BRING BACK WILL! BRING BACK WILL! BRING BACK WILL! BRING BACK WILL! BRING BACK WILL! BRING BACK WILL! BRING BACK WILL! BRING BACK WILL! BRING BACK WILL! BRING BACK WILL! BRING BACK WILL! BRING BACK WILL!

I'm up for that stalking thing someone suggested before!
Don't you rekon the show just isn't the same without Will? I mean SYD just isn't the same without Will either. He was the one who kept her sane and who trusted and cared for her unconditonally. Oh i miss him!
Luv Rach xxx

Hey! Can i join and have a number? I love Will, he is so sweet ...

And did you know the name 'william' means strong and resolute protector'!

Smiles!
Thanks!
Liz
StAgEpRiNcEsS

OMG! I love Will!!! I'm surprised that there aren't more Will fans :blink: . What's wrong with you people??!! Will is not only gorgeous (he's a hotter version of Seth Green) but he's also extremely sweet, courageous, loyal, intelligent, the list goes on and on! I'm definitely a Will/Sydney shipper! Although i'm also partial to Syd/Vaughn and Syd/Sark hehe (rare i know).

I've only seen up to the middle of season 2, but people are saying that Will leaves the show?? NOOOOOOOOOOOO! LIES!!!

yay Will fans! Man i haven't been here for a while....its like it died. anyhho hey fellow will fans! how r we all?

I MISS WILL! so much! i've been watching season 2 on dvd and *sigh* he's just so cute!

Hey Im a HUGE Will fan! I want him to come back as a new partner at the CIA, with the new girl that Syd will be training comming in, he would make a perfect partner...... I LOVE they syd/vaughn relationship, but i love will as a best friend, and i felt sooooo bad for him at the end of season 2.....i wanted to just have him kill Francie! i would LOVE a Will-lover #!!! holla to all the will lovers! We stand strong!

Back