TV We need another space show

That's the point of sci fi to challenge interpretations and explore possible timelines or if you don't you end up with j j ahbrams input and screw around with multiple times and create niche series for some unknown point
... which is why I was curious if @lawless had a particular sci-fi series/movie in mind. At the moment I can't really think of something that fits the criteria for a sci-fi work that they are looking for.

... which is why I was curious if @lawless had a particular sci-fi series/movie in mind. At the moment I can't really think of something that fits the criteria for a sci-fi work that they are looking for.

He better have lol , as I'm finding it difficult to find a decent sci fi series without rewatching old series with the exception of voyager I'm not that desperate yet

I wonder if a updated retro Trek could work on the small screen with GR's aesthetics intact, but I have my own premise/concept for a series, because getting out of the giant footprints of GR is the real trick but I think I fixed the main flaw in Trek which is what broke it open eventually. Well there are two - the bumpy headed aliens and the fact that they speak perfect English which is no longer sustainable or supportable.

I wonder if a updated retro Trek could work on the small screen with GR's aesthetics intact, but I have my own premise/concept for a series, because getting out of the giant footprints of GR is the real trick but I think I fixed the main flaw in Trek which is what broke it open eventually. Well there are two - the bumpy headed aliens and the fact that they speak perfect English which is no longer sustainable or supportable.
Korean

I considered the idea of taking a in depth tour of major species in each region that interact with the federation and how they began and we're intergrated and became integral along with a built up of their back story alas with amount of species it would make Star trek original seem like a mini series , your idea is intriguing.

Try something based on the 1970 UFO TV series. This time, make it a big-budget mini-series with several converging sub plots set in different parts of the world (including one a la XCOM), leading to a grand ending.

Also, an Alien mini-series, also with converging sub plots and different settings.

Third, finish the Space:1999 storyline, with improvements in production design.

Finally, not a space show, but finish the Sapphire and Steel storyline, too.

Try something based on the 1970 UFO TV series. This time, make it a big-budget mini-series with several converging sub plots set in different parts of the world (including one a la XCOM), leading to a grand ending.

Also, an Alien mini-series, also with converging sub plots and different settings.

Third, finish the Space:1999 storyline, with improvements in production design.

Finally, not a space show, but finish the Sapphire and Steel storyline, too.

Have admit the UFO series does have the possibility of new life being poured into it and some CGI and healthy dose of talent seem worthy , must admit UFO is 10 years before my time and space 1999 could be a contender but getting a script to compete with discovery trek and alike a mountain of challenge

Back