website down

Ripert

Cadet
I'm sure you all know.. but I get the following errors when hitting the main page:

Warning: include() [function.include]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 11

Warning: include(HEROSHALL.COM) [function.include]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 11

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'HEROSHALL.COM' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 11

Warning: include() [function.include]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 12

Warning: include(HEROSHALL.COM) [function.include]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 12

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'HEROSHALL.COM' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 12

Warning: include() [function.include]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 13

Warning: include(HEROSHALL.COM) [function.include]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 13

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'HEROSHALL.COM' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 13

Warning: include() [function.include]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 15

Warning: include(HEROSHALL.COM) [function.include]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 15

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'HEROSHALL.COM' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 15

News Archive »

Warning: include() [function.include]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 33

Warning: include(http://heroshall.com/php/rightnav.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 33

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'http://heroshall.com/php/rightnav.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 33

Warning: include() [function.include]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 34

Warning: include(http://heroshall.com/php/copyright.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 34

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'http://heroshall.com/php/copyright.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/heroshal/public_html/index.php on line 34

I just go directly to the forums, so I wouldn't have realized anything was wrong if it wasn't for this thread.

The main site is up again. PHP was apparently updated and our existing 'full URL' pathing apparently no longer worked... I've changed to relative paths and everything seems right with the universe once more.
Our apologies for any inconvenience or mental trauma you may have suffered due to our downtime.

P.S. - Unfortunately, the paths appear to need to be fixed on most/all of the site's pages as well.. This will take some time before we can get through all of those pages - so many of the links from the main page will not work in the meantime.

Thank god that the site being down did not impact the already lack of posts on the forums :P It seems when it was down, we had just as many posts as it was up :P

Thank god that the site being down did not impact the already lack of posts on the forums :P It seems when it was down, we had just as many posts as it was up :P

I was just worried that I would miss out on all the new and breaking news about HJ :^O

.... I even had a ping of hope that the reason it was down is that someone was updating the page to post new news.... Maybe even a Hero's Hall exclusive...

That's good. I just decided to check the site again so that I can remember all of the info that's been revealed in HJ so far.

Back