Websites

nance said:
Eek... okay i have a question for Insivion Free... how do you change the logo? I tried and went to 'images' and changed the URL and everything but it still won't work... does anyone know?
Invisionfree is down right now.. they updated to version 2.1 and they are fixing the bugs.

A free web host which is better than a payed host is

Create a Free Website on Webs. Better Websites Made Simple. many webmasters should use that site
Over 200 MB, unlimited traffic basically no ad's or popups I would use that one.

Back to the website then....thanks for the info guys I'm still working hard!

Codename said:
nance said:
Eek... okay i have a question for Insivion Free... how do you change the logo? I tried and went to 'images' and changed the URL and everything but it still won't work... does anyone know?
Invisionfree is down right now.. they updated to version 2.1 and they are fixing the bugs.

Create a Free Website on Webs. Better Websites Made Simple. many webmasters should use that site
Over 200 MB, unlimited traffic basically no ad's or popups I would use that one.
^^^^ Codie said it did :lol:

Buuuuuuuut...I just went there and it's fine...I registered with them and I thiiiiink that's as far as I'm gonna get tonight lol...My eye's are starting to droop...I've been on AA since about 1:00 this afternoon :smiley:

Ahem...

HELP!!!!

FreeWebs has been very kind to me. But now I find out that I've uploaded the maximum number of files :eek: Any other good hosts?

At least 20 meg space, 600 mb bandwidth (preferrably 1 gig or more), NO ads, and a short URL :smiley:P)

mandi (aliasgirl57) used something where she the address was "www.ciaheadquarters.tk"...thats short lol...she holds her message boards on there...I have no idea what she used because I know nothing about computers...so i dont know if i helped or not lol

SydB_JenG said:
Does anyone know if InvisionFree is back up yet?...I wanna make a Nancy Drew message Board!...I'm usre I'd be the only member though hehe
Yes invisionfree was not down but IB Upgraded to version 2.1 there were many bugs but invisionfree fixed them all and now basically! and it is great again! :cool:

Codename said:
nance said:

thanks... argh... there's still a bug! but it's okay! hehe

nance said:
Codename said:
nance said:

thanks... argh... there's still a bug! but it's okay! hehe
yeah there are a few but many great things came and will be fixed :smiley:

Back