Wedding Crashers / 7/05

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
I pretty much obsessed with Owen, so I can't WAIT for this movie... I'm seriously on the edge of my seat... I thought there was already a thread for this here, but guess not...

Anyway I saw the teaser, but they just released the theatrical trailer, and GUESS WHO'S IN IT?!?

drumroll...
Bradley Cooper!

LIKE OMG. :love: Both him AND Owen? I'm so there, like, yesterday.

haha. :D

Anyway, view the awesome trailer, here! :smiley:

I'm excited for Vince Vaughn too. He was my favorite part of Old School and he looks like he's gonna be hilarious in this.

Plus I think Rachel McAdams (from The Notebook and Mean Girls) is in it too. Should be good.

This got a great review in some magazine I was reading (EW maybe?).

I love Vince Vaughn and can't wait for this to come out! Looks hilarious :lol:

REALLY!? EW is very picky when it comes to comedies and horror flicks... it's a great push for the movie if it was reviewed well in EW.

I can't wait for this either! Of course I can't wait to see Bradley, but I also have a crush on Vince Vaughn. And I know Owen will bring the funny! Should be a great movie.

It's going to be great.

It's probably going to get an R rating though...which really isn't a bad thing, they can get away with more humor wise that way.

Jamison said:
This got a great review in some magazine I was reading (EW maybe?).

I love Vince Vaughn and can't wait for this to come out!  Looks hilarious :lol:
[post="1305024"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yep. EW reviewed all of the trailers for the summer and The Wedding Crashers came out with one of the highest grades: A-

Jamison said:
It's going to be great.

It's probably going to get an R rating though...which really isn't a bad thing, they can get away with more humor wise that way.
[post="1378040"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Again, that's what EW said.

And I was surprised on how much BC was IN the trailer!

boyscout4747 said:
Yep.  EW reviewed all of the trailers for the summer and The Wedding Crashers came out with one of the highest grades: A-
Again, that's what EW said.

And I was surprised on how much BC was IN the trailer!
[post="1378156"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hehehe...can you tell that I like EW :lol:

I guess I'm kinda glad it got the R rating...they can get away with more then :angelic:

LOL I don't really care either way, being of age myself... I just hope it's good! From the extended trailer it seems like it could be a bit wishy-washy (and slightly predictable). I hope BC gets a lot of screen time, and Owen and Vince get a lot of their own jokes into the script... That redhead drives me nuts. :P