Wedding Crashers / 7/05

This movie was absolutely hysterical! Of course I love Bradley, and Rachel and Owen are cool, but Vince Vaughn stole the show! His character was absolutely classic. :lol:

OMG this was the funniest movie i have ever seen! If you can see go!!!! go, after you read this meesage go!!! ^_^ , Rachel Mcadams was good along with vince vaughn and owen wilson. Bradley was suprisingly good at his part, and the daughter of Christopher Walken with red hair definaetly was the funniest character, oh ya and the weird painter.

See this movie now i promise you, you wont regret this, Ill give you your 9 bucks back if you dont like it (but thats just impossible :lol: ).

Bradley played the biggest ***hole lol! It was a kind of sad departure from Will, though I hear in his new series he's not gonna be much of a "Will" either... :-/

Loved Owen, Vince, and of course, Will Ferrell! :bounce: Was far too raunchy than it needed to be, and was pissed at the amount of GDs I heard, but other than that a hilarious movie. ^_^

I saw this movie with my brother and his friend and we were all cracking up the whole time. I think anyone who loved Old School would love this, but I actually like Wedding Crashers better b/c of Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson's chemistry, plus the fact that Rachel McAdams made a better love interest than the girl in Old school.

I don't think there are enough R rated comedies and this one definitely lived up to it's promise.

:woot: OMG, this is like the funniest film ive saw. It was hilarious. The entire cast was great. How funny was Bradley when they were playing football?Vince and Owen were great, and another great movie from Rachel McAdams, but by far the two best charcters were Isla Fishers character(the red head) and the brother. He always had that really funny look on him. I laughed eveytime he was on screen. When he was like "Jeremy attacked me" and the whole "Will that make you love me" when they were playing football. I could go on forever about this movie. Cant wait till its out on DVD,.

/\ /\ /\
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The redhead and the painter were just soooo hilarious everytime he was on screen i burst out laughing.

How funny was it when the redhead had the temper tamtrom(sp?) on the dance floor, plugging her ears, stomping on the floor and her face was sooo red :lol: :lol: :lol: :sideroll: :sideroll: :rotflmao:

Absolutely loved it!! :D It was hilarious and the cast was perfect. Vince Vaughn certainly stole the show...he was amazing.

It was so nice to see a good R rated comedy. It delivered what it was supposed to. As for it being overly raunchy, I don't think it was. The whole story was about guys who crash weddings to sleep with girls, the raunchiness added to the comedy.

I liked it so much I plan on seeing it two more times before the weekend is over.

If you're of age and aren't easily offended by language and sex then go see it.

I loved this movie! I almost died when the brother snuck into Vince's room and showed him that painting - then when they were leaving, he had it tucked under his arm. :lol:

Tooooo funny. Must see again.

hotpot said:
I loved this movie! I almost died when the brother snuck into Vince's room and showed him that painting - then when they were leaving, he had it tucked under his arm. :lol:

Tooooo funny. Must see again.
[post="1446345"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's even funnier the second time! :lol:

My parents saw it tonight. It was my mom's second time and my dad's first...both of them absolutely loved it.

I saw this a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it!! My dad and my godfather loved it too. It was just so hilarious. There were just so many great moments and great lines. I remember my dad, goddad and I were just saying all these lines and scenes for days and days after we saw it. And then there's the brother and the painting. What a night for Vince Vaughn's character (I don't remember the name at the moment). And then he realizes he's crazy. Just great.

I saw it yersterday, Bradley was amazing in it! And Will Ferrell playing Chazz :lol:

And i'm a huge Christopher Walken fan, so this was the best/funniest movie in a looong time :D