Wedding Gift

Milli

Cadet
Damn, my topic title sounds like the latest S/V fiction, but that was not my intention...

I am planning to make a small video/movie as a wedding gift for my best friend and maybe you want to share some good ideas, of what I could put together. I am like :eek:, so maybe you can help.

THANKS!!! :rolleyes:

If you video is about the couple, you can have friends and family from both sides tell stories about them when they were younger. Maybe have some pictures of them through the years. Have someone tell the story of how the couple met and then maybe some stories about them together as a couple.

ConcreteGirl said:
If you video is about the couple, you can have friends and family from both sides tell stories about them when they were younger.  Maybe have some pictures of them through the years.  Have someone tell the story of how the couple met and then maybe some stories about them together as a couple.
[post="1211490"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks!! Have you ever created such a video ?? It's like I have a thousand ideas in mind and I wished I would have the JJ brain :cool: The couple loves Alias, 24, Hitchcock and they used motives from the Lord of the Rings for their wedding invitations. Plus I have to bring together all relatives and friends and sequences of their favourite characters on tv. Puh, this is going to be a tough job...

Back