Wedding Plans

Ally was suppose to get e-married today on CI, but she never showed up for what we already know ... she was gonna e-marry Feral (sp.???) ;)

Wait whats goin on? uhhI am so mad because this computer is so slow is takes like 16 minutes to load a page and whats going on??? Im on my way to see what happened at ci.... :( did I do sumthin cause I was so mad today not having no way on! :(

Sunfire_77 said:
Wait whats goin on? uhhI am so mad because this computer is so slow is takes like 16 minutes to load a page and whats going on??? Im on my way to see what happened at ci.... :( did I do sumthin cause I was so mad today not having no way on! :(
u didn't do anything special ... thats the thing ... nobody knew what was happening to you, while they were waiting for you at CI for the e-wedding ... :blink:

I can't belive I missed the wedding! :(

waitaminute....ally didn't show up??? omg, I didn't miss it! *yay*

can you have it later at night when I'm actually on? :lol: I really don't want to miss it again!

well, i dont think Feral wanted to postpone the wedding...i think he wanted to cancel it...? correct me if i'm wrong...

Ally, just go to CI to see what happened...

you can go read it.......I don't care. But I'm gonna get permission from Sunfire before I start giving out details. But you guys probably know more than me anyways

o gz! I juts read it :( I am soo sorry guys! I feel so bad. I meen I didnt want it to turn out like this. SInce The babies funeral we havent had much money because of the cost so We coulfnt pay the dudes today. Ugh I have a headache now :( This computer si soo slow its giving me a migranine...... Im just gunna go. Sleep. maybe that will help. Night and hopefully ill be on tomorrow :D

Nighters

Sunfire_77 said:
o gz! I juts read it :( I am soo sorry guys! I feel so bad. I meen I didnt want it to turn out like this. SInce The babies funeral we havent had much money because of the cost so We coulfnt pay the dudes today. Ugh I have a headache now :( This computer si soo slow its giving me a migranine...... Im just gunna go. Sleep. maybe that will help. Night and hopefully ill be on tomorrow :D

Nighters
bye bye Ally ... ;)

love you ;)

Back