Fantasy Wednesday

Robby

Helper Bot
Title: Wednesday

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Mystery, Comedy

Creator: Miles Millar, Alfred Gough

Cast: Jenna Ortega, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Luis Guzmán, Thora Birch, Riki Lindhome, Jamie McShane, Hunter Doohan, Georgie Farmer, Moosa Mostafa, Emma Myers, Naomi J. Ogawa, Joy Sunday, Percy Hynes White, Victor Dorobantu, Gwendoline Christie, Christina Ricci

Overview: A coming-of-age supernatural mystery comedy focusing on Wednesday Addams and her years as a high school student at Nevermore Academy, where she attempts to master her psychic powers, stop a monstrous killing spree of the town citizens, and solve the supernatural mystery that affected her family 25 years ago — all while navigating her new relationships.
Wednesday

This looks like it may be entertaining. With Tim Burton directing, Catherine Zeta-Jones as Morticia, Luis Guzman as Gomez, and Gwendoline Christie as the Nevermore school headmistress, there is at least a good talent pool to help it along.

I did not know she was not happy with the show ☹️
If the article is accurate, I'm just surprised that the director and show runners allowed her to behave the way described. What's interesting is that the article says that for S2 Ortega is being given Producer credits.

I would like to see this one.
It wasn't bad. The tone is darker than the prior shows which was aimed at a comedic slant. The only part I didn't care for was Fred Armissen (sp?) as Uncle Fester. The portrayal was less 'Fester' and more 'Armissen doing an SNL skit'.