Weed Legalization!

D

deltafx

DIRECT STORY URL

I read it, and I think its a good idea that they should legalize 100 grams of possession, meaning its ok to have 100 grams or less.

Quote: "According to NORML, marijuana can be used to treat a range of illnesses, including glaucoma, asthma, multiple sclerosis, HIV/AIDS and seizures."

To think, that marijuana can treat HIV/AIDS is crazy, maybe I shouldn't have to worry about sex anymore :]

Not to mention thats a crazy way of curing it. But though its just a treatment.

Important Quote:
Congressman Barney Frank (D-Mass) says "the U.S. should stop arresting responsible marijuana users, and introduced a House bill Wednesday that would end federal penalties for Americans carrying fewer than 100 grams, (about a quarter-pound) of the substance."

I LOVE BARNEY <3

EDIT: I do smoke for only serious occasions, to release depression and other causes of stress.
I dont do it for fun/

i see no problem with weed. its non addictive, theres no way to overdose. i mean there are people who fall in love with it and it sometimes leads people to more intense **** like it did my one friend whose now on probation becuase he got caught with shrooms,and other stuff but hes also pretty stupid.

imo cigarettes should gtfo so i dont need to see any more truth. commercials.

i really like the quote from what the **** is that movie...uhhh....chick accidentally gets pregnant...song on the opening credits is amazing...knocked up!

his dad says not to do drugs unless they come from the ground then its usually ok.

**** how can marijuana help asthma...

Nosedog said:
i see no problem with weed. its non addictive, theres no way to overdose. i mean there are people who fall in love with it and it sometimes leads people to more intense **** like it did my one friend whose now on probation becuase he got caught with shrooms, but hes also pretty stupid.

imo cigarettes should gtfo so i dont need to see any more truth. commercials.

Weed is not a drug imo, its more of a stress reliever and people abuse it, making it seem like a drug. Drugs are substances that burns holes in your brain and making you a complete retard. And it can be overdosed and addictive.

Great point nosedog

EDIT: when I say it can be overdosed and addictive, I WASNT TALKING ABOUT WEED, im talking about things like
cocain, or heroin..

Weed is for people that think they are ghetto and also think that they are cool and like those people that say they are in gangs but they get their ass beat buy their parents when they get home from school

i agree. weed shouldn't be illegal. as long as you're responsible with it, and dont smoke it in areas with a lot of people, it should be fine.

thats how it is in Amsterdam. Its legal to sell it in certain places, its legal to carry, but its illegal to smoke in public places, but they have special bars for it there.

pitchblack those kids that are like that probably dont even smoke, they say it just to be cool. Most of my friends who smoke dont really tell anyone and are really laid back kids.

As a heavy marijuana user I do not want weed legal... then the government will be taxin my **** and makin it harder to make money/get it for a good price.

Hell a 20 sack would cost you 40-50$ if the government controlled it...

KinG said:
As a heavy marijuana user I do not want weed legal... then the government will be taxin my **** and makin it harder to make money/get it for a good price.

Hell a 20 sack would cost you 40-50$ if the government controlled it...

That would be so true.. You make a good point aswell. Weed is the 1 reliever that the government doesnt have control of.

Back