Weekend Getaway

sexcivaughn14

welcome home
Janet and Carolyn are crazy for writing this many fics but you love us for it.

Title: Weekend Getaway
Ship: S/V
Disclaimer: I DONT OWN ALIAS GO AWAY! *pouts*
Authors: Janet (SkyGirl5)& Carolyn (sexcivaughn14)
Notes: hmmm....im nuts...lol...you love it
Thanks to Amy and Katy, our beta's- they rock...

Janet and I are SO excited about this so please enjoy :smiley:

Chapter 1

“Sydney I don’t understand why we need to go on this ridiculous ski trip” Julian muttered as he began to throw things into a suitcase.

“I don’t know why you need to whine about this, Alice and I go on this trip every year, its usually just the two of us but she has a new boyfriend and I have you…so your coming” Sydney smiled as she pressed a kiss gently on his cheek.

“Alice is that blond isn’t she?” Julian asked as he walked over to his dresser and picked out some warmer clothes for the trip.

“Yes, Alice is the blond who you and I have had dinner with many times” Sydney told him as she zipped up her bag.

“Have we? I was probably far too busy looking at my beautiful girlfriend to notice her” Julian smiled.

“You’re a kiss ass” Sydney muttered with a smile.

“I know but you love it” Julian joked.

“mhm, okay, so help me get this stuff into the car and then we’ll start driving to the cabin?” Sydney smiled as she watched him struggle to close his over packed suitcase.

“I guess, but I want to eat something first ok?” Julian told her.

“Whatever you want” Sydney smiled, “but first…bags…car” Sydney instructed him.

“Fine, god woman, you’re such a slave driver” Julian laughed.

“Well, I’ve always been like this so get over it” Sydney laughed as she shoved a bag into his hands and he made a small ‘oof’ sound.

“Fine, I’m going” he told her as he began to walk towards the door with her duffel bag and his own bag as well.

“Thanks love” Sydney laughed as she sat down in the kitchen and poured herself a coffee.

“Not a problem” Julian told her as he walked back into the kitchen and sat down beside her at one of the bar stools. “So, I put my snowboard in the back and I put your skis in, but I still think you should TRY to snowboard”

“Julian I am not going to try to snowboard so that you can tape me falling on my ass and show it to Simon as some weird joke” Sydney told him with a warning look.

“I am mildly insulted that you would think I would do something that low and conniving Sydney Anne Bristow” Julian winked as he took a sip of her coffee.

“Your right, it is low and conniving, so I should be expecting it” Sydney laughed and took her coffee out of his hands, “that is MY morning pick me up, go find one of your own”

“Didn’t the kindergarten teacher ever tell you to play nice” Julian laughed.

“Yes, but she also said boys were god’s one mistake so I never really took anything she said at face value” Sydney smiled.

“that hurt Sydney” Julian mocked her.

“I’m glad, now lets get ready to go” Sydney told him and grabbed his hand.

“I haven’t had a chance to eat” Julian began to protest.

“Suck it up” Sydney told him as she grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the house.

-Alice’s House-

“Alice are you almost ready?” Michael called from the front hall where he stood tapping his foot slightly impatiently at his girlfriend.

“Almost, I’m just making sure I have the stuff for the facials” Alice called from the washroom.

“I don’t understand why it always takes women so long to get all of there stuff ready” he mumbled.

“Michael Vaughn! The time women spend getting there stuff ready is so that we always look gorgeous for our stupid, chauvinistic boyfriends” Alice told him as she strolled casually out of the bathroom.

“I am not chauvinistic” Michael told her. “Shallow, maybe, chauvinistic, no”

“Michael, shut up” Alice told him, “and make sure you’re nice to Sydney and her boyfriend, no stupid French jokes”

“What makes you think I have any stupid French jokes?” Michael asked her.

“You’re a French teacher, of course you have stupid French jokes…please don’t embarrass me, Sydney and I have been friends for a long time and we do this every year, I would rather not have us dreading next years experience because of some stupid comment that my boyfriend decides to make” Alice warned him.

“Alice, I will not screw this up for you, and if she’s bringing her boyfriend then he and I can just hang out and talk or whatever while you and Sydney do your girl stuff…have I ever met Sydney?” Vaughn asked as he took her bag from her and opened the door.

“No, I don’t think you have…she’s really nice, I’m sure you’ll like her” Alice smiled as she locked the door to their apartment.

“I’ll trust your judgment on that one” Vaughn shrugged as he tossed her bags into the back of his Land Rover and got into the drivers seat. “You do know where I’m going right?”

“Yes Michael, I know where you’re going so just start driving ok?” Alice told him and rolled her eyes in a slightly annoyed manor.

“Ok” he muttered and began the 8hour journey to the cabin in the mountains that they would be spending the next 4 days at.

-Lodge-

Sydney and Julian sat quietly in front of the fire as they awaited the arrival of Alice and her new boyfriend, they had coffee and magazines to read and found themselves sitting in a comfortable silence as they waited.

“Sydney do you know roughly what time there going to be here?” Julian asked as he glanced slightly impatiently at his watch.

“Alice said around 7:30” Sydney told him, “why, what time is it?”

“It’s 7:33” Julian told her.

“Then she should be here any moment” Sydney smiled as she heard the door to the lodge open and turned to see her best friend shaking the snow off her hair. “ALICE!”

“Sydney!” Alice smiled happily and ran towards her best friend and gave her a hug.

“Oh my goodness, how are you?” Sydney smiled at her.

“I’m great, how are you? Have you been waiting long?” Alice asked her happily as she began to take off her jacket and winter hat and mittens.

“Only a few minutes, you remember Julian don’t you?” Sydney asked as she gestured towards Julian who was now standing behind her with his hands gently on her hips and his head rested on her shoulder.

“Yes, how could I forget? It’s great to see you again Julian” Alice smiled.

“It’s great to see you too Alice, Sydney said you were bringing a boyfriend?” Julian asked with a grin.

“And I have, in fact…” Alice smiled as she turned to see if Michael was inside the lodge, “he’s checking in at the front counter now” Alice told them and nodded towards Michael. “Michael, come over here and meet Sydney and Julian”

“I’ll be right there” he called back before grabbing the bags up again and walking towards Alice, he dropped them at her feet and then smiled at Sydney and Julian who were in a playful embrace.

“Well, Sydney, Julian, this is my boyfriend, Michael Vaughn…Michael, this is Julian and his girlfriend Sydney” Alice smiled as she introduced them all.

Michael just stood there…shocked by the face that was staring back at him.

Awesome start..

break syd and juilian (i'm assuming sark) up soon!! Dont like Vaughn and that blonde being together either....

PM me when you update

THanks

Kels

Do they know eachother from somewhere or is he just staring at her because he thinks shes beautiful?? Can't wait to find out!

Thanks for the PM and please keep me on the list! Thanks!

Update soon!

Megan

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>oh keep me on the list please</span> i love the start but it absolutely cannot have alice and vaughn together... i dont like it but hopefully you will resolve that?

great start!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><nicole></span>

Oh my god...I love it! Do they know each other? That would be really awesome with some great possibilities. And if he didn't know her, just thought she was stunning? Also very awesome! I can't wait to see where you take this! Can I get another PM? Later....

- Gwen

Hey you two, thanks for letting me know that y'all started a new fic. Love it! It's great so far. Can I get a pm when y'all update? Thanks!

Linnette

Back