Weevils Wobble But They Don't Go Down/The Bitch is Back

he's on the grey's anatomny spin off?? well i liked it when Logan kicked his A##!! Logan and veronica belong together so long piz!!!! you can't stop love cause it will find away.....

Apparently, the SERIES FINALE!

Sorry Piz, you'll never capture my heart. It'll always, ALWAYS be Logan. Even if he has annoying bouts of emo-ness. I swoon when he beats people up. My God, he is AWESOME.

And the election was always going to be Vinny's, so this finale wouldn't have changed that. -_- It's too bad her dad loved her too much; he took a fall for her too soon. He should have let her sort her own felgercarb out.

Someone please help me! I missed the finale and I went to epguides.com and they don't say anything about what happened. Can someone please tell me how it ended?

Let's keep the immature comments to the minimum, shall we?

Thanks to the CW website...

Weevil (Francis Capra) is arrested for selling fake debit cards to Hearst students, but claims he is being framed because of his criminal background, and asks Veronica (Kristen Bell) to clear his name.

On Piz's (Chris Lowell) radio show, Keith (Enrico Colantoni) debates Vinnie (guest star Ken Marino, "Reno 911") about the upcoming election, while a tipsy Dick (Ryan Hansen) apologizes to Mac (Tina Majorino) for the way he has treated her in the past.

Veronica and Piz make up after their argument about spending their summer apart, and a mysterious sex tape of the two finds its way to the internet.

Furious that Logan (Jason Dohring) attacked Piz (Chris Lowell), Veronica (Kristen Bell) tells Logan she wants nothing to do with him.

Parker (Julie Gonzalo) confronts Logan about still having feelings for Veronica, while Piz assures Veronica that he had nothing to do with the sex video. Veronica, with Weevil's (Francis Capra) help, investigates how the tape originated and discovers a person from her past is linked to The Castle and pays them a visit.

With the re-election campaign nearing, Keith (Enrico Colantoni) steps in to protect Veronica.

Back