Politics Weight Loss Pills

I don't know if any one did a topic on this yet, but I'm going to start one. But I'm trying to lose weight so I started taking these pills called Stacker 2. I did alot of research on it and it says if I followed the rules nothing bad will happen. But I was wondering if anyone else tried and if they worked?

mel

If there was a safe, effective weight loss pill then I don't think the U.S. would have such a big obesity problem. My friend took some at the request of her ballet instructor and they made her really jumpy and her hands got shaky, so she stopped.

I really never had much of a weight problem, though I'm sensitive about my weight and how i look. Personally I'm not really for weight loss pills. I have a friend who took weight loss pills and it didn't really help her a whole lot, it might have helped more if she had changed some other things in her life, like exercising more and changing her diet. What kind of urked me was that her Dad was giving them to her without her mother's consent. It should have been more of a family decision instead. My only thoughts on weight loss pills is that, make sure they're safe and actually work, because you don't want to waste your time and end up getting ill or them not working at all.

The thing with me is I'm changing my diet...i may not be working out but I have cut ALL the bad foods out. No one in my family wants me to take them so I had to buy them myself and now hiding them in my room in a wallet so no one finds them. I think they are working because I'm not as hungry much anymore. So who knows but I do know I'm taking them in a safe manner. Following all the instructions and all. So hopefully i won't get ill. Keep up posting here I like people views on this subject.

Melissa

Back