Weird Teachers

Hehe! My friend and I made up a code language when we talk about our teachers. Various codes from: toe, tent, pent, buttons, knife, ect. Then we combine they with pig latin, and spanish (our foreign language class) to create my very deranged code.

I have the weirdest teachers. I hate some of em, but some are hilarous.

Today was the last day of school for us, and my teacher who is my Academic Plus teacher. Came up and he hugged me and I although he was my favorite teacher I didn't hug back I hate hugging people. He was also the Academic Team coach so we got to know each other well. He also was probably the one who got me out of my shy age. I could tell my teacher anything isn't that weird.

The perfect thread to bash my Spanish and Geometry teachers!! :devil:

My Geometry teacher isn't quite weird... But she's mean, rude, disrespectful, etc.
She always shouts at you for no reason. "Stop shaking your leg!!" It would be nice if she asked you first.
One time, my class mate was sick, so he put his head down, and she says, "If you don't want to be here, then get out!" The he says, "But I'm sick." And she says, "THEN GET OUT!!"
When we were taking a test, my other classmate asked her if it was open book, but she just ignored him. So he repeated it. She still ignored him. So he repeated several times more. Then she says, "QUIET!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!! JUST USE YOUR BOOK!!"
Oh, and she has a VERY high pitched Filipino accent.

And those are just a few examples.

I'll talk about my Spanish teacher later. I wrote a mini essay about him on another board :P

ah- i had the strangest history teacher last year.... he always used to call us salmons and walk around rubbing his extremely large belly singing random songs like "strangers in the night". He used to talk about falling off his soap-box and scream at us in Japanese when we got too noisy.

And that was on the first day of school.

my art teacher...now SHE is weird..her head is always shaking, and she gets so pissy when you whisper while she's talking or trying to do some work while she talks, she'll just look at you with the look like, I'm the supreme ruler of this world, you are merely wee people. So stop doing that and pay full attention to me. She tried to give me referrals for the stupidist things, laughing, smiling, standing, etc. etc. :rolleyes: ohhhhhh yes, and you'd swear she was a bird.

My Biology teacher was sorta weird too...she was always so jumpy and ran around so fast you'd seriously see a trail of dust in her wake :blink:

ahh...and then...my 8th grade english teacher... :blink: lets just say...she needed to take her english classes over again and make sure her teaching permit is real. She also had a glass eye...

my 7th grade science teacher would sit in his chair and sniff snickers wrappers... and that was when he wasn't talking about his pollups in his nose...

:blink: that's...nice.. :lol:

I remember my elementary school PE coach, he'd tell us there were trolls in the ceiling and to feed them butterfingers so they wouldn't come down. We actually believed it, and we brought in butterfingers, he'd stick them in the roof :lol: sometimes he'd eat half and say the troll never finished it

weird. my 6th grade homeroom teacher was weird, she always would dance around the room, act insane infront of the class and get really pissed if u did homework in her class that she didn't assign and plus she would sit and tell us about her boring life stories

my 8th grade science teacher gave the ppl that he "admired" better grades. here i'm sitten with a C average and my bestfriend ends up with an A and she did no better than me grrrr freaking teachers

My 7th grade teacher was weird, we started a lesson in maths and by the end of the class she would have written her entire familt tree up the side of the board!!! She did it like 20 times in the one year!!!!

I´ve a Psicology Teacher, that one day was to class with a flashy Yellow Suit , waistcoat included , other day was with a leader coat and a Leader cap. Was Hilarious. :lol:

Back