Weird thoughts

cinders

Cadet
So I thought I'd give us a place for any random thoughts which are going through your head...

like did you know maggie thatcher was scared of beards!!!

hmmm my random thought is that my foundation tastes pretty nice :blush:

.lol right a) gee is scared iof beards , b) she hates maggie thatcher or c) gee has a beard :P :whistle:

random thought - a man shouldnt sing a dreamed a dream it ruins it

and i wonder how billy is , after leaving REM he's now a farmer :thinking:

ooh and why did someone make joseph a technicolour dreamcoat, why not a beige one? or the translucent dreamcoat?

cinders said:
.lol right a) gee is scared iof beards , b) she hates maggie thatcher or c) gee has a beard :P :whistle:

random thought - a man shouldnt sing a dreamed a dream it ruins it

and i wonder how billy is , after leaving REM he's now a farmer :thinking:

ooh and why did someone make joseph a technicolour dreamcoat, why not a beige one? or the translucent dreamcoat?
[post="1238792"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

c) she has a beard
and d) cinders, what's with the crazy thoughts????? :lol:

I have one: why do qwerty boards still exist??

okay thats a good point, why do they make it qwerty???

sam we know why god gifted you with a long tongue:P same reasons we both got bigboobs

did people use to put sand in sandwiches??

yeh and who eats sand???

and why do we only have 5 digits on each hand, whouldnt it make sense to have like 9 or something...

and why do they give you spare heels when you buy shoes, surely they know i am never gonna bother to screw them in

why are people naturally able to write with one certain hand...
why are people born a rightie or a leftie...and why are only some people able to write with both

Blackhairedsam said:
why are people naturally able to write with one certain hand...
why are people born a rightie or a leftie...and why are only some people able to write with both
[post="1238856"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah, why is that, sam? lol

I always liked
-If the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body then only left-handed people are in their right minds.-

very true :P

Back