Weird thoughts

cinders said:
lol i think its called genes :P and phenotypes lol

whoinvented the bicycle and why not put a more comfy seat on them?
[post="1238889"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah but then how the hell did me and my sister end up right handed when my parents are left handed :blink:
lol

now this is down to heterozygous genes, did your bio teacher teach you nothing, you have one phenotype but it doesnt mean you dont have a recessive, *sighs*

why is it whoever you meet, you can pretty much be sure they know all the words to a spice girl song, :P

cinders said:
now this is down to heterozygous genes, did your bio teacher teach you nothing, you have one phenotype but it doesnt mean you dont have a recessive, *sighs*

why is it whoever you meet, you can pretty much be sure they know all the words to a spice girl song, :P
[post="1238910"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

now don't you know anything about me?! i didn't turn up to the majority of my lessons!! lol

cinders said:
damn! just when i thought i escaped school... lol! kidding!

haha except the guys perhaps. :lol:

lol
you sure your parents are your parents?? 

people people, did i not just explain anything about dominant and recessive genes

and sam that is no excuse, how did u get such agood job without knowing this stuff to pass your exams lol

cinders said:
cinders said:
people people, did i not just explain anything about dominant and recessive genes
[post="1238928"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you know... there are other boards for people like you..

cinders said:
lol

and sam that is no excuse, how did u get such agood job without knowing this stuff to pass your exams lol
[post="1238928"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

because i passed my exams...i got good grades..doesn't mean i remember the felgercarb i learnt for the exams lol

hehe...we can't help it...we are online babbling buddies!! :D hehe

ok...when you watch fat boy slims video to 'the joker' - does anyone else have the urge to buy a kitten? hehe

cinders said:
okay i'll shut up :cry: i'm just trying to give an explanation, but i'll just go now shall i :hide:
:D no such luck
[post="1238954"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah, please stay :D

blue_bird said:
you are guilty too!
[post="1238959"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:blush: hehe, yeah!

wow- page 3 already!!

wow i do believe this threa dis on fire, and peanut you know i wopuld never have left dont you, i just was waiting for the grovel. mwahahahaha

no i have never had the urge tobuy a kitten they are the spawn of satan

cinders said:
wow i do believe this threa dis on fire, and peanut you know i wopuld never have left dont you, i just was waiting for the grovel. mwahahahaha

no i have never had the urge tobuy a kitten they are the spawn of satan
[post="1238978"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
ok.... :lol:
had a bad experience with cats huh! lol

Back