Weiss' future on the show

regina_alias

Alias Addict
Is it true that GG is going off to do his own show? I've heard it from a couple different places now.

But anyway, what are they going to do with the Weiss character? Would they kill him off, make him evil...Any ideas?

Also, sorry if this has been discussed.

The pilot has been greenlighted, which is a good sign for the show--and a not so good sign for the character of Weiss because it means the actor who plays him has other obligations. But, hey, I just found out that he had time to fit a guest role into their holiday hiatus!

(Moving to Weiss forum . . .)
;)

The pilot has been greenlighted, which is a good sign for the show--and a not so good sign for the character of Weiss because it means the actor who plays him has other obligations. But, hey, I just found out that he had time to fit a guest role into their holiday hiatus!

(Moving to Other Characters forum . . .)
;)

This was www.vartanho.com abour GG's (a.k.a Weiss) new show.

Netscape News Network

January 28, 2004

Nets Tap Power Players for Pilots

Alphabet net has opted to push back development on its J.J. Abrams pilot "The Catch," a bounty hunter actioner set to star "Alias' " Greg Grunberg. Project will now be targeted for midseason 2004-05.

© Netscape Communications Corp. 2004

Back To Expositions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hollywood Reporter

January 28, 2004

5 Drama Pilots Get Greenlight

by Nellie Andreeva

ABC and Fox have solidified their commitments to two high-profile dramas, greenlighting pilots of J.J. Abrams' "The Catch," starring Greg Grunberg, and John Wells' "Johnny Zero," toplined by Franky G, respectively.

"The Catch," from Touchstone TV, revolves around male and female bounty hunters with Grunberg attached as the male lead.

© VNU eMedia, Inc. 2004

Greg Grunberg is one of the underrated actors on Alias...

I'm really excited about J.J. Abrams' new project and Grunberg being recognized as a good and comical actor.

I like Weiss! He brings comic relief to the show (including Marshall). The only problem is they give him 2 lines per episode I swear! And Greg Grunberg is a talented actor, they seriously don't give him enough screen time, so I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to leave because he doesn't have a huge role on Alias.

I love Weiss and Greg. I'll definately miss Weiss but hopefully they don't kill him or make him evil so he can always come back. I'm happy that he's the male lead. Now I can see him more often on tv. :happydance:

they really needed to give weiss an important role, at the beginning of the season i thought maybe sydney and weiss would get together with vaughn being gone, but i guess not. i really like him hes funny. im glad that hes getting his own show, hope he does well

Weiss is the whole comedy part of the show. He just can't leave! i don't care that will has left just don't let Weiss go! besides who says that making his own show means he's leaving? He only does like 2 scenes every episode. Please don't have him leave. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
:eek:

WORD! WEiss just can't leave. I mean, his role in the show has been literally cemented in. It's basically kicking out a critical element of the series.

I'm going to miss his funny little comments. I can't remember that many times when he was serious. He kept Vaughn's stress levels down.

Back