Weiss...HoudinI?

Sorry...this was probably thought of like 500 years ago, but I haven't heard of anything, and I was curious.

I know that some characters (ie: Alice) were named for certain reasons. I just realized today that Houdini..the famous magician's real name was ERICH WEISS.

That's also Eric Weiss' name on Alias! WOAH! Is there a connection?!?! Can we make one because there are still THREE MORE WEEKS until the season starts!!!

I wonde if we could, I was just thinking that Vaughn is played by Michael Vartan (the same first name & the same initials)

I believe in one 2nd season episode, Weiss mentions being related to Houdini and that he was thining about becoming a magician. Possibly the Telling, i'm not sure.

i'm sure the writers did it intentionally, since houdini has been mentioned and weiss used to do his cute little magic tricks

Im pretty sure that during one of the audio commentaries or behind the scenes things on the DVDs JJ actually talks about it and the reasoning behind it. And it was mentioned in a few epsiodes that he was realated to Houdini

Back