Season 4 Weiss not in APO...

SkyGirl5

Cadet
Ok is anyone else really sad that Weiss isn't in APO...

I mean I kept expecting them to bring him in especially after Marshall. I wanted someone to be like "well everyone else is here so someone go get Weiss..."
cuz i mean poor guy is stuck back at the regular CIA all by himself...

but then at the end when he was like 'syd so your an investment banker'
i was like WHHHHHHHHHAT :thud: he doesnt even kno !?!?!?!?

ok to me that will SUCK because i'll miss all the weiss/vaughn interaction @ the office and stuff... *sigh* i really hope they bring him in

on a side note: the wadia scene :love: it almost made up for it heheh :angelic:

I'm loving that Weiss doesn't know... I have the "Alias of old" feeling... Weiss is now the friend that Syd has to keep secrets from... I'm loving that...

I'm relieved that Weiss isn't a member. It would be WAY too contrived (not that it isn't already) if the entire "old crew" just suddenly left the CIA, not only would that be suspicious, but it would be stupid. :P

But surely he'll find out about it eventually, don't you think? Because Greg Grunberg did say in an interview a few days ago that this season he gets to go on a lot more missions and wear more cool disguises. I would think that he'd be going with either Sydney or Nadia, not by himself. But I do feel sorry for him right now - ALL of his friends are working together and lying to him. But unlike Will and Francie, at least he's a spy himself, so he knows how the game works.

Azalea said:
But surely he'll find out about it eventually, don't you think?  Because Greg Grunberg did say in an interview a few days ago that this season he gets to go on a lot more missions and wear more cool disguises.  I would think that he'd be going with either Sydney or Nadia, not by himself.  But I do feel sorry for him right now - ALL of his friends are working together and lying to him.  But unlike Will and Francie, at least he's a spy himself, so he knows how the game works.
[post="1147228"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah i think he'll figure it out....
but yeah i think he'll join eventually maybe not for a few eps tho

What's weird is I assumed Vaughn was living with Weiss since his return from Washington, D.C, since his house is, you know "ashes". :D Would Weiss wonder where Vaughn goes off to work? They are best buds, so how can Vaughn hide his job?

We'll see what that's all about. I hope Weiss doesn't turn into the new Will and has to suffer the consequences for being so curious!

Oh, and that reminds me of Will - hope he's coming back soon - he's coming back, right?

SkyGirl5 said:
on a side note: the wadia scene :love: it almost made up for it heheh  :angelic:
[post="1147047"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wadia!?!?!?!?!!? :rolleyes:

Please STOP!!!

:thud:

Stop right now!

Stop right now with the corny "ships", and the corny "ship" names. This is probably the only reason I sometimes would like an all-male message board, but that's impossible and it wouldn't be good...

A lot of the girls provide most of the good insight anyway!

Whatever

ivand67 said:
Wadia!?!?!?!?!!?  :rolleyes:

Please STOP!!!

:thud:

Stop right now!

Stop right now with the corny "ships", and the corny "ship" names. This is probably the only reason I sometimes would like an all-male message board, but that's impossible and it wouldn't be good...

A lot of the girls provide most of the good insight anyway!

Whatever
[post="1147369"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hey ivand, take the good with the 'bad.' :lol: Besides, combining couple names takes less time to type. :P

lol, i get what he's saying...

Wadia doesn't sound right...what about Neiss?

lol jk, jk...

i think it'll be funny to see where it all goes with them ^_^

hotpot said:
Hey ivand, take the good with the 'bad.' :lol: Besides, combining couple names takes less time to type. :P
[post="1147380"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah anyway

wadia is the cutest name ive ever heard :P

They so have to bring him to APO, he is already attracted to Nadia. Im sure some how he's going to find out about everything.

They HAVE to bring him in....it just makes sense...unless they're going for a 'throwback' thing with Weiss being her 'normal' friend...

Does anyone else find it her cover wonderfully hilarious?? Working at a bank while she's really working for a black-ops division...sound familiar?? Which kinda makes Weiss seem a little dense...ok, ALL of the best the CIA have quit at the same time and then the similarity of Syd's cover? Oh well.

Plus, what if he decides to visit her at work or something? She doesn't exactly go to the bottom level of a bank this time...she's in the belly of the subway for goodness sake...Which i just love by the way..the APO office is so cool....i just love the design and such...

Yeah what happened to vaughn and weiss being good buds. It seems lost in season three somewhere.

P.S. I miss Weiss too!!! I love his one liners!

Totally. Need the one liners. Plus, everyone needs a personal Weiss. He's taken more bullets for Vaughn than I can remember. But we need Weiss to say things like "Balls of steel - that's what I'm going to call you now. Hey, have you met Balls of Steel yet?

Weiss can't be her normal friend because he's a spy and should really be too smart to fall for it. I like the tension of her having to keep it from someone, like she did with Will and Francie, but Weiss? Come on! Will and Francie fell for it because it was so unbelievable to them that she could be a spy. But Weiss should clearly be able to figure it out soon. So they'd better recruit him soon. I totally want to see Syd and Dixon going on missions again with Vaughn and Weiss in the van. Although it would be really cool to see Weiss in costume. It might be cool to see him on missions with Nadia. But I do think that Vaughn should be in the van. I like it better when he has to sit and worry and Syd gets to take care of herself. And Syd and Dixon were awesome together in the field.

labrat said:
Totally.  Need the one liners.  Plus, everyone needs a personal Weiss.  He's taken more bullets for Vaughn than I can remember.  But we need Weiss to say things like "Balls of steel - that's what I'm going to call you now.  Hey, have you met Balls of Steel yet?
[post="1147581"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well, when he went to see sweaty, working-out Vaughn at the gym last night and Vaughn said "Thanks for coming," Weiss responded with "Thanks for sweating." I thought that was funny. :lol:

i kinda like the idea of Weiss not knowing, at least for a little bit (at first i was all for him staying a normal friend, but this thread has kinda made me realise that would be impossible, as he's a spy and woruld realise and all, and that she doesnt go to a bank. i cant wait to hear his reaction to syd when he finds out, after the exchange in the premiere :smiley: )

joboe said:
And Syd and Dixon were awesome together in the field.
[post="1147608"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes, especially that episode way back in s1 when they infiltrate that big white hangar-looking facility, and Dixon thinks SD-6 is the CIA and accidentally kills all the real CIA agents in there with the second detonator... great ep

Back