Weiss Quotes

Well I saw that someone had a Marshall quotes topic...so i stole your idea (sorry!) for Weiss...i mean his arent AS great but there's a few funny ones out there...one of my favorites that i can think of now (and i've only seen s3 adn what's been aired of s4 so far...) is the one when he's talkin to vaughn during the hockey scene in s3 (its on my signature) and vaughn's tellign weiss about his lauren problems and weiss is like "that's why people from the CIA shouldnt marry people from the NSC, that's just it man-don't poop where you sleep."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mine would have to be
"If we end up sharing a cell in the federal prison, i'm NOT giving you a drawer"

and

"Eric Wiess. 38, single"

I love many Weiss one-liners, but here is one of them that comes to mind at the moment...

"Come on, syd, you weren't dumped! You were DEAD!"

"[Toni Cummings] goes to where the work is, mostly doing jobs for Euro celebrities and children of royalty, the kinda people you wanna dropkick."
After Six/Season3

"Whew, impressive. Balls of steel. No, that's what I'm gonna call you from now on. (to passing co worker) Hey, have you met 'Balls of Steel'?"

Weiss: You don't have to analyze everything you do. You can just decide to have fun. It's okay.

Sydney: We're fun.

Weiss: Yeah. You guys are about as spontaneous as my grandparents - and they're dead.

I love
"Shes all yours" after syd jumps out of the plane in phase one
and then this

Hladki: I like thick crust incase you wanted me to come
Wiess: oh hey we don't

"oh I'm sorry I ordered the french maid"

"ok well the kids are goin out"

"don't poop where you sleep"

vaughn: do you think you can be in love with two ppl at the same time?
weiss: no, i dont. however, i did have the same intense feelings for both sporty and posh spice.

vaughn: thanks for coming. (i think thats what he said)
weiss: thanks for sweating

Some of my fav lines from Weiss
"She's all your's"
"Jack is going to shoot you in the face"
"What is this, the flirting corner?"

Weiss and Marshall add the comical relief.....not to mention everyone else with their serious-yet-humorous lines. hahahahaha
I'm going to miss it. :( Thank goodness for dvds! :P

omg theres so many.. but the one i can remember was

Weiss to Vaughn: I don’t care about that … did you ask her yet?
Vaughn: I don’t think it’s the best time
Weiss: well don’t worry about it...It's not like its burning a hole in your pocket right now!.....You have it with you now?!

greg is like the best

Back